Tottenham Hotspur v Bayern Munich (01-10-19) (20:00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean I've lost count of the number of times I've said this, I'm sick of myself just repeating the same shit, but this squad has been in desperate need of a complete wholesale overhaul for a long time, we've been getting away with it and overperforming in results for a couple of seasons, papering over huge cracks for a long time.

We've been made to look like absolute fucking incompetent clowns tonight; I saw it coming in the first half and got a barrage of disagrees for it, cause so many delusional fans who think we were dominating this game at one point. I don't get any pleasure from saying this but as a fan base we are living in la la land. We need to wake the fuck up and stop having such delusions of grandeur about our true level as a club. We knocked down the old stadium and built a new one, cause it wasn't fit for purpose anymore, but we forgot to do the same for the squad which was just as badly in need of a rebuild. The amount of works that is required is unbelievable, it will take multiple transfer windows, and I don't think Pochettino will be around for that.

We were quite obviously trying to get something from the game with a glimmer of hope at 2-4. Can’t be surprised that we left ourselves more open. It’s obviously embarrassing - but that’s the gamble. We were already losing. The game was lost either side of halftime.

Players are a disgrace if Levy has a spine he will fuck them all of no matter what it costs and get players who want to be here. I'm upset and fucking angry at that shit show played well for 30 minutes gave away another silly goal then just bent over for them no spine in that team and Poch has to take some blame also. Again no fucking DM and shit subs made to late again and we look so poor at the back it can't just be the players fuming and gonna go off and take a break from spurs until the let me down on Saturday again

I love Poch but I think everyone can see that the only chance we've got for the season to not be a total disaster is to get someone else who might be able to motivate this spent team to play. Then we need a complete overhaul because this group has been running on fumes for years.

Worst Spurs result for decades.

I thought such game suited for 3 at the back, be tight, defend and attack on the break.
But to play so open against Munich was suicidal.

Something wrong somewhere

Back
Top Bottom