TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Borussia Dortmund Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously pissed off about them having a stupidly loud drum, we're trying to get something going down here in the Parl Lane but their drum drowns everything out. Can't even hear Dortmund fans singing just the constant drum
I'm more pissed off that in the past we get our drum taken off us... and get fucking CONFETTI confiscated, (which, lest we forget, are mere bits of paper...torn-up bits of fucking PAPER!) and aren't allowed flags with sticks on... and yet they're allowed pretty much everything!
I assume the Pyros are only a matter of time...?

The fact that we're arguably the best team in the Premier League this season is worrying.

Dortmund have made us look like a League 1 side. Imagine what they'd do to Woolwich!

No shame in losing to Dortmund. They are unbelievable. It is definitely a reality check though.

Do my eyes deceive me, or did "Whassisname" Alvarez just adjust Poch's coat collar whilst giving him an affectionate rub of the back as they sat back down for the 2nd half??
:pochwtf:
Like Poch needs comforting... what about the REST of us??
:pochsulk::pochbye:

Lamelas work rate.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom