TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Borussia Dortmund Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We'd be 7-1 up if John McGinn was playing.

giphy.gif

"If they played their strongest team they would still struggle" - Commentator
...:carrollwtf:

Savage is an absolute moron. Tempted to watch the second half on mute.

Also, is it insane to have a Roy of the Rovers style hope in my heart for 5 goals in the last 6 minutes of the game?

Let's face it... this "Europa League" has all been a bit of a confusing limp mystery all season... from the nonsense hotch-potch of the participants (CL drop outs etc) to Poch's confusing team selection last week... we're better off out of this mish-mash of a half hearted competition...
Hopefully we've got bigger fish to fry next season.

Don't get me wrong. .. I fucking LOVED the UEFA Cup... Many on here have the same wonderful memories of THAT competition, and they will never be taken away from us...
But this EUROPA LEAGUE bastardisation of a competition is truly dead to me now...

R.I.P UEFA CUP... you loved, and you were loved.

Savage is an absolute moron. Tempted to watch the second half on mute.

Also, is it insane to have a Roy of the Rovers style hope in my heart for 5 goals in the last 6 minutes of the game?

Last 10 mins we should take Hugo off & bring on another outfield player , ice hockey stylee

Back
Top Bottom