TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Borussia Dortmund Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not usually one to give up on a game, but it's nearly impossible for us to score 4. It's time to focus on the league. Leicester are beginning to show nerves, we need to take advantage.

We didn't come into this draw with the right mindstate but I think they'd have beaten us regardless. Best team we'v played this season and would be running away with this year's Premier League if they participated.

Don't embarrass ourselves even further and sub Dier at HT. Rest Toby as well in the end.

I think Poch has admitted the selection in Germany was wrong... it gave WHATEVER team he chose tonight an almost impossible task...
I don't see what would've been the problem in going full strength last week, to at LEAST try and be in with a chance tonight...
As it is, Bournemouth are gonna be up against 7 or 8 of our first team rather than Villa... and honestly, I reckon we coulda put a Fighting Cock XI out last Sunday and beaten Villa!
I'm just gonna check on the BBC's "Dortmund fans wankfest" going on their website... they're SO reverential just 'cos they've got flags and bounce in synch, it's amazing to witness the fickleness of the English media!

Back
Top Bottom