TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V Borussia Dortmund Europa League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Ok gonna get slaughtered by you lot for this but gotta be said...tank this motherfucker. We're 5 points from the League. Gotta keep our top XI healthy and ready to go this weekend against Bournemouth. Down 3-0; not worth the effort. Certainly no reason to play Hugo tonight.

"Fuck off Swiss Spurs, you fucking cunt! Fuck you and your stupid neutrality!"

See mates, I did the flaming for ya! COYS!
THE ARMY ,THE ARMY ,THE ARMY .
popemusic_2419441b.jpg

Can't help but feel (and hope) that some of these players are still on trial in Pochs eyes and he's realising the likes of Mason simply aren't good enough to start these type of games. Heaven forbid he starts the likes of Mason in the CL next year if we get there.

Son is the latest Spurs write off then ? A player has 3 or four iffy games he's useless , forums !
Is a forum not a place for venting our opinion? I think we've simply said he has had a poor start to the game and has shown to be in a run of poor form at the moment

I wish the whole team had that same fire and fight every single game like Lamela does. Testament to the guy after the shit he's had to put up with.

Back
Top Bottom