Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - FA Cup Semi Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any one else could not sleep properly? Now it's time to quickly go smash the gym before i go to wembley to smash some renties. Come on you fucking spurs.
:dembelelol:

I've heard all this before. It seems as if facts are wrong/to be derided. Like our record at Wembley does not exist?

He reasoned it's only 2 measley yards? Does he know one yard is three feet? Then put that 6 feet in a diagonal? With Dier chasing some of the fastest players?

My point is I want Poch to think about pace and not bunch our slower players.

Plus I wish Spurs fans would be more vocal about the ONLY CRACKS IN OUR GAME. If we keep talking about pace perhaps we can get some pace added. Eriksen form has improved with Pace around him. With Son/Walker etc.

It's our only weakness so why not talk about it?

I was laughed off the forum when I suggested Walker, Rose and Trippier should push forward more often on the wing. It's just another pattern. Pace on the wings helped so much. Now some through the middle? With our power? We will be a true world power.
You got cunted of the forum for being a prick about rose.

If he is kept at the club, he should be nowhere near LB. If...And I said if because he is a terrible player in all aspects apart from pace.

IMO his next best position is winger, and that is another level of failure because that is a chaotic shape in the modern prem and we all know his crossing and final balls are dogshit. The only reason he gets assists at all is due to the sheer volume of possession our great team provides him with.

Trust ole Gibbsy. Don't soften on this type of player. It's been the soft underbelly of Spurs for the past 20 years. Braindead, slow to catch on to attacks and runners off the ball, lazy mentally when it comes to throwins or passes from defense, is gassed after 25 mins, injury prone, clumsy in close quarters, leans of refs in critical areas, has no link up play, has poor balance and will steam in when we are safe, slows down play in counters, gives us nothing defending or attacking set pieces etc etc.

Soft Spurs incarnate.

3rd string.

He got what he deserved. Rose was shit. I've warned about Eriksen on the left compounding how shit Rose is too but Roses positioning and brain were a joke again. Even when he was switched out to be a winger, Rose was terrible at that too.

By the look of Sherwoods face when he skied a great chance, I think wingbacks are history. Even that bonehead Sherwood is realizing what Soft Spurs is off the ball.

Tiny dancers FTL.

Please despite you saying wingback are dead we're flying. This forum is mostly fun the cunt ratio is surprisingly low. I am stoked about spurs. So stop trying to prove how you're always right and have some joy.

Come on you spurs

Thing I love most is being a yid

Last edited:
Excited, yet a bit nervous......
Is it to early for a beer?
ob_a21de2_giphy-19.gif

You got cunted of the forum for being a prick about rose.

Please despite you saying wingback are dead we're flying. This forum is mostly fun the cunt ratio is surprisingly low. I am stoked about spurs. So stop trying to prove how you're always right and have some joy.

Come on you spurs

Thing I love most is being a yid
dustbin.jpg

Excited, yet a bit nervous......
Is it to early for a beer?
ob_a21de2_giphy-19.gif

The last 2 games we haven't scored until I've had a drink so I think I'm going to start right on kick off.

Taking Furbie Jnr to a rehearsal studio before hand to smash the shit out of some drums

Man flu has not shifted. Looks like it's going to be doubly painful watching this one. And I won't even be able to drink my way through it

:dierno:

Of course you can

With this whole ehiogu thing it's reminding me of the time we played Chelsea at the bridge just days after Mathew Harding died in a helicopter crash.
I remember thinking at the time that it was massively unfair on Spurs to have to fulfil that fixture as the entire narrative around it was about how Chelsea have to win for Harding and his family. And I don't think we had the heart to go there and spoil the day. (We may have lost anyway but it didn't help) the radio commentary was all "if Mathew was here today to have seen that etc etc." I understand why, but it got quite excessive after a while (from the media)

Obviously with a semi final it's harder to reschedule, but It any normal circumstance I would totally understand if they called off the game to allow everyone at the club to grieve properly.

Back
Top Bottom