Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - FA Cup Semi Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This forum never actually talks to me. They just pile on with a few persistent idiots who only come here to cause shit.
Yeah yeah. Meanwhile I have hardly ever had any exchanges with you, especially since I learned that you'll wriggle around and scrape the barrel of absurdity rather than ever have to admit you may have gotten something wrong.

You're a tool mate, and why are you so loathed and despised? Because you parade around as if you're the greatest authority on Spurs and everyone else is a clown who hasn't get a damned clue about anything connected with the club. If anyone dare point this out we get pages of the victim game from you.

Apparently Cahill is out so Ake is expected to play? (Sorry I'm late to the party, it's been a hectic week)

Not sure how I feel about Ake playing... He was impressive at Bournemouth.

Not sure whether we'll go 3 at the back again. It worked against them at the Lane, but it doesn't suit Davies. Also we've been dismantling teams after going back to 4-2-3-1. It'd mean dropping Son, which would be silly. He's in the form of his life and can cause Alonso also sorts of trouble.

Apparently Cahill is out so Ake is expected to play? (Sorry I'm late to the party, it's been a hectic week)

Not sure whether we'll go 3 at the back again. It worked against them at the Lane, but it doesn't suit Davies. Also we've been dismantling teams after going back to 4-2-3-1. It'd mean dropping Son, which would be silly. He's in the form of his life and can cause Alonso also sorts of trouble.

Aké will be the weak link along with Alonso.

My mum and her fellah's family are visiting me in Newcastle this weekend. Fortunately they've decided to go and see a non-league game (West Allotment Celtic, a pretty superb team name, I must admit) so I am free of them for the duration of the game. Good.

I AM HYPED.

Imagine if we had to play around with our CB pairing for this game, it'd be a massive disadvantage. It's a great sign for us in my view, but I am not totally sold on this idea that Cahill is out. It looks like weak mind games to me.

Whether we start with 3 or 4 at the back is hard to say but which ever it is we can always change it as the game progresses and depending on what team Chelsea actually put out.

Agree it would be very hard to drop Son.

Back
Top Bottom