Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - FA Cup Semi Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aside from being disappointed with losing, what really pisses me off is that it reinforces a narrative around Spurs. I have supported us for long enough to know that this is a different team with a different manager so everyone can fu%$ off with their opinions as we will continue to prove them wrong.

They parked the bus. The two goals they scored from open play were obviously good but against the run of play.

I thought the referee had a bad game. Luiz seemed to be allowed to commit any number of cynical fouls.

Disappointed to see so many of our 'supporters' leave the stadium around 85 minutes.
I must agree it was disappointing to see so many of our number skulk away with more than 10 mins to

regardless of the final score, their boys know they were played off the park by us for the majority of the game. We can take a lot from the game and the chavs should know that they are an inferior team.

Let's win the league

we just wasted money last summer on Janssen, Sissoko & GKN, if we had got 1 top player we would have had stronger sub/game changer to come on

Those cost lots of money. These days not even 30m may get you someone like that. We will always need to go for the next big potential rather then the finished product. Sadly the likes of Chelsea and city will outbid us every time. Sissoko the exception but the others will improve.

At this tough time, spare a thought for Crystal Palace, who are now going to get mauled on Wednesday.

Savage game to watch, i think the most disappointing thing is to get done by anti-football. It's like Leicester last season, defend for 89 mins and counter attack. If both teams play in that style, you haven't got a game of football.

regardless of the final score, their boys know they were played off the park by us for the majority of the game. We can take a lot from the game and the chavs should know that they are an inferior team.

Let's win the league
yes we played them off the park, but they won, that will reinforce their mindset that they can win however they play and makes our players think we have to play at 110% to stand a chance to beat them

At this tough time, spare a thought for Crystal Palace, who are now going to get mauled on Wednesday.

Savage game to watch, i think the most disappointing thing is to get done by anti-football. It's like Leicester last season, defend for 89 mins and counter attack. If both teams play in that style, you haven't got a game of football.
Sad thing is that we're considered chokers for having a go

yes we played them off the park, but they won, that will reinforce their mindset that they can win however they play and makes our players think we have to play at 110% to stand a chance to beat them
Perhaps. We can't know. But I think there will be plenty in their ranks who know who the better team were

I think we were unlucky today and Conte saying we can't continue being underdogs is correct, problem is we didn't play badly today in my opinion, came back from behind twice and all the breaks and individual errors went their way. Heartbreaking but will only help develop our team

Aside from being disappointed with losing, what really pisses me off is that it reinforces a narrative around Spurs. I have supported us for long enough to know that this is a different team with a different manager so everyone can fu%$ off with their opinions as we will continue to prove them wrong.
Have you noticed how everything is a narrative these days?

Back
Top Bottom