Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - FA Cup Semi Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aside from being disappointed with losing, what really pisses me off is that it reinforces a narrative around Spurs. I have supported us for long enough to know that this is a different team with a different manager so everyone can fu%$ off with their opinions as we will continue to prove them wrong.

But what difference does this result show from what always happens ?
Someone or something really doesn't like us.

I gave up and came to bed after the final whistle with a bottle of wine, the Mrs kept quiet and let me go.
Fuck Chavski the plastic horrible cunt club.
Another bottle of wine should be enough to comatose me tonight.

our 2 goal came from teamplay it was good but you can score those in every match if you have good players and team style .. chelsea was shit but their players scored some good goals and they won it you need to accept the loss some times you dont win every game at the end

but matic goal was a pure beauty and the hazard goal was class tho i could admire eriksen because of his 2 assists but matic goal happens so less so i only gave matic and hazard a credit because of their goals
Troll.
Now kindly fuck off.

Worst thing is that history won't remember the performances (we were far superior), just the scoreline. Which looks like a trouncing.

Playing Son in that position in this game was such a huge mistake.

Fully prepared for a Chelsea double now. Fuck.

Worst thing is that history won't remember the performances (we were far superior), just the scoreline. Which looks like a trouncing.

Playing Son in that position in this game was such a huge mistake.

Fully prepared for a Chelsea double now. Fuck.
To the victor the spoils, we will always have greater stories to tell when we remember the day chin up

We'll all forget about this next week when we're turning over Woolwich in the last ever NLD at White Hart Lane because my god are they in for an absolute hammering.

To dare is to do.

Play like that against Woolwich and we'll fucking destroy them
Agreed.

Kante/Matic as a midfield is very good at what they do. Woolwich have NOTHING like that so Dembele and Wanyama/Dier have already won before the game starts. Kane has their number every single game and we have the best defence in the league.

It's the most confident I've been of a NLD in years, add in to that the fact we're unreal at home and it's the last ever NLD.

Proud to be Spurs, we done good today great performance. Half way through the second half I could only see us winning it. Our giants in midfield Victor and Moose were bossing the midfield and Eriksen was magic in between the lines. So proud of them.

Dont tell me it was Chelsea tactics letting us have the ball, we fucking murdered them for 60 minutes, they didn't know how to contain us at all....until Hazard the cunt scored.

Hope the boys stay strong and chase these cunts down until its mathmatically impossible for us to win the Prem.

We play the best football in England and we are looked upon with envy by other fans. Be proud, don't be like Aresnal fans and slate the team, keep behind the boys and Poch, this is the best Spurs team we've seen in most of our lives.

COYS

Last edited:
Had we played like this in the other games at Wembley this year. We'd have got through that CL group. Two stupid tackles killed us otherwise we'd have run away with it before hazard could get on. Must pick ourselves up and take out the frustration on palace and finish strong. Onto Wembley for next season. All these games there only helps

Back
Top Bottom