Tottenham Hotspur V Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lets smash these cunts.

More so for AVB.

So that he can do this in the away end:

Adebayor.gif

Those gooners will always have a place in my heart for that reaction....just soooooo fucking hilarious

hahahahaaa
I love the fact that they look so fucking angry, and yet theres absolutely nothing holding them back from actually getting to Adebayor. And yet they are acting as if something is holding them back :roflmao:

I could watch that all day long. I couldn't stop laughing when he did that.

I'm saying 0-0.

Yeah I could see it being a boring draw, but then I could also see it being 3-2 or something. Really not sure what to expect, but I think it will feel very tense watching it whatever happens. I just hate Chelsea really, their whole club is rotten and their fans are just absolute cunts - sometimes I think their fans are worse than Woolwich...

I'd take a draw
I'd take a nil-nil draw so as to take our clean sheets to whatever insane count it will be assuming we also don't conceed to Villa tomorrow. But I'd still much rather beat the cunts.

2-0 us. I can see an early goal from us and Chelsea forced to open up more and we get a second on the counter attack. Hoping for:
Lloris
Walker - Dawson - Vertonghen - Rose
Paulinho - Dembele
Lamela - Eriksen - Siggy
Soldado

I would like to see three in the middle, and Eriksen on the left in this game
Three in the middle did fuck all against Woolwich. No way that that works against a Jose Mourinho defense that is twice as good and more disciplined than Woolwich's.

Chelsea hasn't exactly been a fluid attacking force so far this year, see no reason why we need to pack the center with big bodies, especially at WHL.

I'm sure Eriksen in front of two of Sandro/Dembele/Paulinho will do just fine.

Back
Top Bottom