Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly.
You'd think back injuries in North London are contagious ...
Well, I think it's the first time in the past three seasons that there haven't been half a dozen groin strains in the squad at any given time. I just took it as a clue that our squad was the most generously hung in the league.

Then again, there's been a lot of squad turnover. Maybe that's the real root cause of our impotent attacking play this season. Just goes to show that Thomas Sowell was correct in saying that "There are no solutions; only trade-offs."

But, back to the match.
When we :smesh: Saturday and then beat the Scum at the Lane next Sunday we'll be even on points with Woolwich.

:coys:

That said, just made Hazard my fantasy captain this week.

:adeohshit:

Chelsea are beatable - just not sure we are the team to do it.? Probably our best performance last year bar the result at SB. I feel that experiance will hold us in good stead though. Stranger things have happened. Defensiively we need to be spot on.

Didn't the spammers go there recently and get a 0-0 draw? Oh yeah they parked a train in front of the goal, fuck me if that bunch of inbreds can get something out of it I'm sure we can........maybe.

Chelsea are beatable - just not sure we are the team to do it.? Probably our best performance last year bar the result at SB. I feel that experiance will hold us in good stead though. Stranger things have happened. Defensiively we need to be spot on.
I just don't think we have the players right now with the ever growing list of injuries. Mind you, I suppose there's always the chance that we'll go in thinking that and just play for fun, without pressure.

I just don't think we have the players right now with the ever growing list of injuries. Mind you, I suppose there's always the chance that we'll go in thinking that and just play for fun, without pressure.
In the past we have performed well at SB without getting the result.
They have the JM record of never losing in the PL under him, at home. Its time that ended.
Its unfortunate that we have the Benfica game soon after whereas they have no game (not good).
I feel we may get something from this. They've struggled on occasions and laboured through games. We are due a good game and as we often perform well against them at SB - why not on this occasion.

Back
Top Bottom