Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace - FA CUP 5th Round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Palace on twitter, they haven't sold their allocation. Really surprised at that.
Reckon they`ll sell em or close to, and no general sale either.

PUBLISHED

06:00 18th February 2016

The club have sold over 4500 tickets for Sunday's FA Cup trip to White Hart Lane against Tottenham Hotspur, kick-off 3.00pm, so we now have only a limited number remaining for season ticket holders and paid members.

The red and blue army will be there in great numbers as The Eagles continue on the road to Wembley in this fifth round tie so make sure you have your ticket and are part of this latest cup adventure.

The tickets are now available to season ticket holders and paid members with FOUR tickets per client reference number on sale.

ok so based on the team that played tonight i want to see:

-------------------------------Vorm-------------------------------
Walker-----------------Dier------Wimmer---------------Rose
------------------------Benteleb--Dembele---------------------
--------Lamela--------------Onomah----------------Chadli----
----------------------------------Kane-----------------------------

Last edited:
Think he'll go for as strong a team as is possible, injury permitting.

We absolutely need to avoid a replay. I'd clearly take one over losing but it is only marginally better.

I feel it in my waters. Adebayor will be sent off. He likes to play with a point to prove, crowd will be booing him, Pardew will have him over pumped, all the ingredients are in place.

I feel it in my waters. Adebayor will be sent off. He likes to play with a point to prove, crowd will be booing him, Pardew will have him over pumped, all the ingredients are in place.
Adebayor is saying he will celebrate if he scores against us. This is bucking the recent trend of players "showing respect" to former clubs by not celebrating goals. How do people feel about this? Personally I think it adds to the atmosphere, I don't want to see him pretend to care about our club when his actions when he was here don't bear that out. It's refreshing that he wants to celebrate - let's not give him the opportunity to do so!
:adewtf:

Adebayor is saying he will celebrate if he scores against us. This is bucking the recent trend of players "showing respect" to former clubs by not celebrating goals. How do people feel about this? Personally I think it adds to the atmosphere, I don't want to see him pretend to care about our club when his actions when he was here don't bear that out. It's refreshing that he wants to celebrate - let's not give him the opportunity to do so!
:adewtf:
He should celebrate, it's not like he is a legend or anything. My only concern is our fans, don't do what the scum did and make yourselves look like mugs.
But don't think he will score Palace can't score and we have the best defence.

By the way, the PL and the FA have really ballsed up their scheduling with possible replays. Considering the rule that FA cup matches can't be scheduled on the same nights as any Champions League or Europa matches (which the FA copped a cool £1.1M fine a few years ago for violating), then this would be the situation if we draw with Palace:
  • 22nd - obviously too soon for a replay
  • 23rd/24th - CL matches on, and still too soon
  • 25th - EL matches on
  • 26th - impossible as we will have played Fiorentina on 25th and Palace will play WBA on 27th
  • 27th/28th - league matches on
  • 29th - impossible as we will have played Swansea on 28th
  • 1st, 2nd - league matches on
  • 3rd - impossible as we will have played WH on 2nd
  • 4th - impossible as we will play Woolwich on 5th
  • 5th/6th - league matches on
  • 7th - impossible as Palace will have played Liverpool on 6th
  • 8th/9th - CL matches on
  • 10th - EL matches on, possibly including us
  • 11th - free unless we've progressed in the Europa
  • 12th - the scheduled start of the 6th round ties!
Something would have to give somewhere, and whatever decision is made would make at least two of us, Palace, the FA, the PL, Sky, BT and UEFA very very unhappy.
This has happened before at this stage. I believe the replay would be on the day of the other Quarter Finals.

Semi Finals aren't until 23rd / 24th April, so plenty of time to get the Quarters in after the replay.

Annoyingly just found out I can't go anymore :memeokay:

I've got one adult ticket and one child (under 18) ticket in block 46. They cost me £35 plus £7 admin fee. If anyone wants them let me know. Obviously would be nice to recoup as much of the cost as possible but would be happy to let them go for any price (even free) as long as the seats will be filled.

If anybody wants them let me know.

It's an e-ticket so all I have to do is forward the email to whoever wants them and they can print it off for themselves I presume.

Not to be taken lightly this game. Adebayor. Bolasie, zaha,cabaye, are a threat.

Strongest line up possible we need for this. The treble is still on !

Back
Top Bottom