Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - July 6th - 8PM (UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the players looked really fired up in the first 20 minutes, almost a bit too much and were tackling like mad, but worked well and got a fairly lucky goal. Quality wise it's not been very good but at least they are trying harder today. Boring as shit, but I will take it.

I think the way Lo Celso, Dier and Winks shoved the players apart and got on with it was actually quite positive. Look, we are fucking shit. It’s not good enough. We can argue about whether players are of the standard we need, but most are not even hitting their standards. Sonny needs to hear it.
His defensive efforts last week clearly did not go unnoticed by the team.

Other than Kane, Ben Davies was one of our better performer's. Says it all, lucky Everton have been shit. Let's hope they continue to be.

Everton have lost 3 of their last 12, Liverpool, Woolwich and Chelsea and they've hardly had a sniff.

Looks like Serge has been told to stay back (thank fuck), I'd take Digne for LB tbh. All working hard, which is good to see, Sissoko still switching off a bit. GLC working hard and nice to see him in the box for the shot for the OG. Still not forcing enough and Harry is feeding off scraps, dying for some creativity out there. If Ndombele worked as hard as GLC, there would be far less issues in our midfield IMO. Son a bit disappointing first half, set piece delivery poor, Lucas working hard.

Need another goal here, still a bit nervy. Haven't had too much defending to do which suits us. Need to work the keeper more and get the ball in the box as Pickford looks a bit dodgy tonight. Shooting poor so far.

Back
Top Bottom