Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - July 6th - 8PM (UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The tough thing is we're coming back from the break with basically no room for error. And we fucked that up with the Utd draw and SU loss.
Both results were deserved - we simply aren’t good anymore is key positions

Remains to see if Jose can improve some players

I'd be livid if I was an Everton fan, everything that's wrong with modern footballers who are happy to collect colossal wages that they don't earn and don't deserve.

The scenes at the final whistle where they were all having a laugh and a joke with our players having served up that insipid performance made me angry.

As for us, we were shit but slightly less shit than them, I suppose we have to give credit that our players felt like putting a few tackles in and running around a bit....

was still dross to watch and would have lost to anyone decent

Well that's 90 minutes of my life gone. 3 points is wonderful of course but what a bore. It really looked like a Championship game. A game of 2 halves? It's more like a game where nothing happened twice. A game where the only goal was scored by the losing team. Not looking forward to the NLD one bit.

That burned my eyes. Let’s do it again Thursday.

:tobyarm:
General thread vibes...

AdorableImaginativeArcticfox-size_restricted.gif

I'm still convinced my stream was running unbelievably slow throughout and that no game of football could be that slow paced in real life.

Was like playing Matchday 2 on a spectrum.

Lucas Moura and Lo Celso fight for man of the match. Dier and Alderweir good show. Winks and Sissoko not a match made in heaven. Aurier still suspect. Davies not skillfull enough for a wing back. Son still in Korea. Kane needs to be subbed occasionally. But I'll take the WIN. Ans if anyone had a doubt about Ndombele, He actually warmed up but looks like he still refuses to take off that thing off his head. Please sell him before Levy sees making those for yappy fans as a business opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom