Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - July 6th - 8PM (UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Boring as fuck but better as we have by and large controlled the midfield. 1-0 up without having a shot on target is and of sums it all up. Midfield control is because of Lo Celso but being played deep.

We are so safe though, AVB passing lesson, very little that breaking the lines or played vertical.

Happy to be up but that was a garbage half from both teams.

Son, Kane, GLC looked good everyone else was shit. Lloris gets a pass as he had to do nothing really.

WTF!!!!!! This is really toxic. Honestly I don't like where this is going.. something has been awry also evidenced by the Dier incident. Is it the manager? Who knows. Something has got to change.

I think it was Nutter and Sammy saying how crap these empty stadium games are. Been thinking the same since they started but still half watch. I've just realised what the experience reminds me of.

Had a Spanish mate here, cool lad, but when I went round his house it was always the same. Skin up, have a beer then watch him play video games for the next hour or so - this was in the early 90s so it was all, "Oh look at SuperMario bouncing up and down. Oh look, he's popped a balloon. Cosmic."

This is what watching these games feels like. You're not involved at all, things are happening to other people and you're looking on. Occasionally it's sort of gratifying (in a vague, second-hand way) - "Oh look, a deflected goal", often it's disappointing - "Oh look, Sissoko", most frequently tho it's just completely meh - "Is there much longer of this? We could always go out for a pint...."

Happy to be winning but fuck me it’s so boring to watch
We just need any kind of win right now. But yeah its not looking promising in the long term. I'd take 1-0. Then we should beat Bournemouth so 2 wins in a row before we know it.

Back
Top Bottom