Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Calm down Mick - it's the internet. It was an analogy, not an accurate description of his actual abilities.

Vertonghen isn't Usain Bolt either, but he is supremely talented and Dawson is nowhere near him.
what you said was disrespectful and wrong, the fact this is the internet isn't an excuse for posting crap, its just that you can.
Dawson possesses talents and ability that people like you (his detractors) deliberately ignore, as it makes your condemnation easier.
and I'm not agitated or upset, just disappointed that people are unfairly critical over a still worthwhile and viable member of the squad, and the club captain.

I think Dawson has been great since the high line has been banished. Also don't get the hate toward Bentaleb, even in the big games hes been no worse than rest of our 11imo. I get slating people after a game, sometimes you gotta get it out of your system and this is the right place to be doing that. But writing off ourplayers bbefore a game against fucking Hull is ridiculous:dawsonmean:

Dawson is a shite captain and average as fuck football player, Lennon is fuckn gash and has went backwards over the course of his extremely average epl career, Walker thinks he's a fuckn playmaker but the dozy cunt can't pass for shit, Sherwood is a weasel faced cunt who's honeymoon period looks about up, he can fuck off, England is SHIT!!

Who do you suggest we get instead of Sherwood? no point in complaining it won't make a jot of difference.
I blame DL for making a poor decision. The buck stops with them

How many circus sackings are we going to tolerate with millions wasted on fees, wages and players!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom