Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fingers crossed for this one!

Let's hope we see the correct reaction from the team that plays. Huddlestone better not Play a blinder otherwise I will bin the hair I bought on EBay.

What is TS gonna do to stop Tommy spraying balls in behind our sometimes fragile defence ? Also think the game plan for them would to get Jelavic and Long to run at balls in the channels to draw a pen from Hugo. So someone has to restrict Tommy, could that be Bentaleb (too weak ?) Dembele (just as slow ?) what about Capoue ?
If we can keep Tom to short passing than we should kill them after the ManC thrashing, TS will have them revved up.
Gotta win say 3-1.

What is TS gonna do to stop Tommy spraying balls in behind our sometimes fragile defence ? Also think the game plan for them would to get Jelavic and Long to run at balls in the channels to draw a pen from Hugo. So someone has to restrict Tommy, could that be Bentaleb (too weak ?) Dembele (just as slow ?) what about Capoue ?
If we can keep Tom to short passing than we should kill them after the ManC thrashing, TS will have them revved up.
Gotta win say 3-1.

Hudd with all 4 and to shave his eyebrows off after the match

Gotta win say 3-1.
Dembele isn't slow, and Bentaleb isn't too weak (Hudd isn't that sort of player).
Holtby (not particularly strong or quick) was a pain in the arse for Hudd last time we played, all he did was press him.

Really not impressed with Bentaleb thus far, and would like to see him dropped. Not scapegoating as seems to be the trend, just don't see him at our level, yet. Also want to see Soldado play, see how he reacts to his dropping and if it's shoved a catherine wheel up his arse.

----------------------Lloris------------------------
Walker---Dawson---Vertonghen---Rose
------------Dembele---Capoue--------------
Lennon----------Paulinho-----------Eriksen
--------------------Soldado----------------------

I give that lineup a 2/10 in terms of likelihood.

th
th
th

Gothmog…………..Steve Bruce…………?

My only hope is that Dawson doesn't play. The sooner he is out of the first team, the quicker we can move on as a team and start building from the back. He has been dreadful over the last month or so. Having him and Vertonghen at the back is like having Red Rum and a 3-legged, blind donkey suffering with arthritis.

My only hope is that Dawson doesn't play. The sooner he is out of the first team, the quicker we can move on as a team and start building from the back. He has been dreadful over the last month or so. Having him and Vertonghen at the back is like having Red Rum and a 3-legged, blind donkey suffering with arthritis.
man, that is so disrespectful and wrong
yes we know he's not Usain Bolt, and that he's not first pick with the others fit - but that comment was just plain wrong.

For a game that's about to kick off in 2 hours surprisingly little discussion on the thread...are we still recovering from our city mauling or are we just confident?

Things i want to see happen in this game in order of likelihood:
Spurs scoring
Spurs scoring more than hull
Hull not scoring
Spurs scoring more than one
Soldado and ade scoring hat-tricks
Everyone on the team scoring
Hugo taking a penalty
Spurs re-signing hudd after claiming paper work fucked up
Spurs then selling hudd back to hull for twice as much after claiming that the extra money was needed for the paper machine.
And finally shane long changing his first name to how

Back
Top Bottom