Tottenham Hotspur v. Internazionale (Home), 7 Mar 2013 20:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crafty ploy from Bale to serve his suspension during the away leg. By then the tie will be well and truly wrapped up.

:baletroll:

I might know someone who could help...
article-2170785-13FCF565000005DC-959_634x432.jpg

You know Tropic Beauty #15?!
:baeshock:

Priority has to be maintaining a clean sheet now.
wiht away goals rule it is almost worth as much as another goal. makes any we get more valuable.

However, they have shown that they can break and are more than capable of pulling one back.

Cliche alert: next goal could well determine the outcome of both games.

Everyone is playing well, up there with the best performances of the season so far. Inter do seem to be surprisingly weak though.

Full concentration, put the fuckers to the sword in the second half.

4-0

:avblol:

wiht away goals rule it is almost worth as much as another goal. makes any we get more valuable.

However, they have shown that they can break and are more than capable of pulling one back.

Cliche alert: next goal could well determine the outcome of both games.

Agree to a certain extent and I have a horrible feeling they will nick one but if we can get the 3rd that should do it.

I would take 3-1 now

Back
Top Bottom