Tottenham Hotspur v. Internazionale (Home), 7 Mar 2013 20:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SUPER JAN :freundgoal:

Textbook goal, great cross and scorer coming forward into the cross behind the zonal markers and the goalies field of vision.

Absolutely shocking defending there

Helicopter dick time!

2dbc52858896d188f6662e65f8e7375d_pub.gif

there have been a load of plaudits for Gylffi, Dembele etc, but I think Scotty Parker has been phenominal so far tonight and is playing his best game for a long long time. We're all quick to say he isnt what he used to be etc, but tonight he has been great!!! Well done to AVB for giving him the arm-band.

I agree, let's hope he continues the upward trend

I see Levy, the evil gnome of north london, has found his way to the ground today.

:levystare:

No doubt contemplating why 22 overpaid c*nts are taking up the space for a kickabout, space which could be used better for the Tesco car park

Back
Top Bottom