Tottenham Hotspur v. Internazionale (Home), 7 Mar 2013 20:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really hope Lloris starts - seeing that we're aiming to win the competition - best tools available, please

Having said that - my only concern to that would be Bale - whom I'd rest (for the first tie at least), now that we have 5-6 extremely tought PL fixtures coming up, I fear we might burn him out

Gave me a good opportunity to flex the old moderator muscles. Remind everyone who's in charge. Felt good.

I don't think we need to rest bale for this one. Look at how fergie rotates. Wait until a weaker team at home and then rest bale. The defence gets rotated anyway, maybe lennon/parker/Dembele could do with a rest though

Very tough calls for AVB to make on this one.

I'll go, very tentatively, with

Friedel

Naughton Gallas Caulker BAE

Lennon Holtby Parker Siggy
Bale
Defoe

But if he plays Lloris Daws JV Livermore Carroll Walker Dembele I can see the rationale for any of them

I think Lloris should play the away leg

I'd stick with Lloris and keep Brad for emergencies. No offence to my favourite American but we're not set up to play with a "stick to your line" type keeper anymore. Remember Leeds?

Once you get past the group stage I think it's fucking exciting myself.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE THESE OPINIONS... THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GESTAPO WILL BE ROUND IMMINENTLY, TO RE-ALIGN YOUR BRAIN SO THAT YOU REALISE THAT ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS A WASTE OF EVERYBODY'S TIME, AND THEY ARE LESSER HUMAN BEINGS FOR IT. THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND ONLY THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS THE ONE TRUE GOD!
Taken from the Gospel according to St Michel of Nyon, v.19, Ch. 92/93

Back
Top Bottom