Tottenham Hotspur v. Internazionale (Home), 7 Mar 2013 20:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs Show banging the "bench Bale for Inter" drum, which I've seen in another thread (can't remember where). I see the logic, but it seems a bit too clever by half.

nicolazt9.jpg

warming up vocal chords

Dembele training today but no Adebayor. I hope we rest Dembele for the Liverpool game, can't see him being 100% for Inter tomorrow.

Maybe we could play both Sigurdsson and Holtby?

Thoughts?

If Dembele is not fully fit I would like to see Holtby along Parker in the middle, with Bale, Gylfi and Lennon in front of them. Another possibilty is starting Carroll with Parker and let Lennon have a rest, putting Bale, Gylfi and Holtby behind Defoe.

I'd play Holtby - Parker and then Siggy in the more forward role. Think Holtby would do just fine playing a bit more defensively.

I really wish that this leg was away and the second leg at home. I can see us being a complacent tomorrow and conceding at least one leaving us with a mountain to climb in Milan. We need to stay solid at the back and we need Hugo between the sticks imo.

Can he do it again? :balesnarl:

As normal I will be heading to the Bricklayers on Tottenham High Rd, near the stadium. Fantastic pre-match atomasphere, plenty of anti-woolwich chanting and beer flying everywhere.

Gets you right in the mood for the game, it was mad in there yesterday but I loved it. The bars around Liverpool Street are full of yuppy bankers, sorry WANKERS.

I will no doubt be heading to the Brickies as per usual.

I'm no banker but can't comment on the other assertion.

Back
Top Bottom