Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NO we didnt. I think you'll find that we could have won every game from the end of january to the end of the season, and results would still have meant we didn't win the league. So do fuck off, you silly slag.
think you need to learn to count, we lost 15pts from end of feb winning all games would have given us league

Possibly your best ever post Mick.
giphy.gif

think you need to learn to count, we lost 15pts from end of feb winning all games would have given us league

I think you need to find another forum. Have looked at your posting history, and you're not a spurs fan.

If you think we "bottled" that season, you're a fucking moron or a troll.

Either way...fuck off you fat twat.

They’ve only won the league once, never won an FA cup or a European cup, yet they think they are one of the big boys..:dembelelol:

When I was up there they had gone from having crowds of around 12k when they were struggling to 22k. Think they had about 4K once for a league cup game.....
O’Neill did a very good job there.

But a very small hardcore fan base. Those guys were ok but some of the others reminded me of that fast show Woolwich fan.
Couldn’t really speak football with them - pretty clueless.

I reckon we’ll see a few changes today.

- Lloris -
- KWP - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
- Wanyama - Dembele* -
- Lucas - Dele - Eriksen -
- Kane -
* Not sure if Dembele is fit so maybe drop Eriksen deeper and have Son out wide.

Medium sized yoyo club hires a widely respected Italian manager (who, let's admit it, oozes likeability in every press conference he does)

He performs a miracle (not a minor miracle...we're talking full-blown walk-on-water, water-into-wine, heal-the-lepers full-fat big-mac-and-fries miracle here) and they win the league. Like us all, I was disappointed to miss out on the league, but I could respect what medium sized yoyo club did that year.

They then proceed to fire him 6 months later because "reasons", when the truth is that the players had lost the hunger. Note that medium sized yoyo club were not in the relegation zone at the time of the deed.

That is Chelski levels of douchebaggery. Let that sink in: your club is comparable to Chelski when it comes to being douchebags. Chelski.

:smesh:

Back
Top Bottom