Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you mean 'Ginger' as in a person of the red-headed variety? And 'Bear' as in gay man who overtly projects his masculine side as a defence mechanism against effeminate homosexual stereotypes?

Yes, I think you could be right. :sonhmm:
None of the above...merely mocking a spelling error/typo!

Be a nice touch if levy could do a lap of honour with the players , maybe parading the balance sheet ? Showing our net spend ! Should bring a cheer from the crowd

Be a nice touch if levy could do a lap of honour with the players , maybe parading the balance sheet ? Showing our net spend ! Should bring a cheer from the crowd

I know you think this is smart comedy on your part... But it really isn't.

I get that poch may want to experiment a bit, but at the same time I do want us to finish above the bin dippers and a nice bonus would be for kane to also get 4 like last season. Hopefully the team isnt changed too much. Go out in style!

UnpleasantAppropriateJackrabbit-size_restricted.gif

Be nice for Toby to play , to say a goodbye . Great defender . Immense for us last season.

And rose . Great servant . Always will remember the goal against Woolwich . Cheer boys . Good luck .

Sissoko will take us forward !

Just had another look on foxshit
They are having a competition to come up with innovative ways of calling us classless and repeat the third in a two horse race mantra.
It must be what conversations in Rampton hospital are like
Sad really

I’m so happy this season is over with because it’s been more stressful than last. Also I’m unhappy because I have to wait till August to watch Spurs again.

Back
Top Bottom