Tottenham Hotspur V Leicester in the league

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How the fuck we aren't ahead, I'll never know... More of the same please, lads, but get it in the goal, yeah?

yAZZT06.png

Same performance we have seen all season. Lots of possession and attacking intent, but lacking that killer touch. My gut says it will cost us tonight.

Ranieri is Italian, I am so afraid those fuckers will be lucky again in the second half and win this one...
Crap shit bastards who defend using 11 players, how the fuck are they on 2nd?!
Football cheaters.

Strange pattern emerging of us dominating other teams but lacking that final ball, let's hope poch fires em up at half time

Am I the only one watching on Premier League Pass? If so, let me know chaps. Every game of every team live or on demand, HD streams. Requires a bit of jiggery-pokery but not a lot. Thought I'd mention before I forget.

Fuck leceister's boring ass counter attack tactics man. They have absolutely no intent on keeping the ball and simply hoof away and try to chase loose balls. It's like watching Mourinho's Milan for fucks sake.

If we don't score the first goal here we are in trouble.

We need Eriksen and Lamela to come more central and help Alli and get in between the Leicester midfielders because their back 4 are deep and then their midfield are pushing up and almost creating a shield we cannot get past.

Ranieri is Italian, I am so afraid those fuckers will be lucky again in the second half and win this one...
Crap shit bastards who defend using 11 players, how the fuck are they on 2nd?!
Football cheaters.

Welcome to the forum, you'll fit right in. :pochbye:

Fuck leceister's boring ass counter attack tactics man. They have absolutely no intent on keeping the ball and simply hoof away and try to chase loose balls. It's like watching Mourinho's Milan for fucks sake.

If we don't score the first goal here we are in trouble.
They make the best use of the players they have, can't blame them for that I guess.

Back
Top Bottom