Tottenham Hotspur V Leicester in the league

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am I the only one watching on Premier League Pass? If so, let me know chaps. Every game of every team live or on demand, HD streams. Requires a bit of jiggery-pokery but not a lot. Thought I'd mention before I forget.
0513bb98c13bc5165957ba08fd723ffa1ac0ca-wm.jpg

Fuck leceister's boring ass counter attack tactics man. They have absolutely no intent on keeping the ball and simply hoof away and try to chase loose balls. It's like watching Mourinho's Milan for fucks sake.

If we don't score the first goal here we are in trouble.

Oh yes, this is the point.
Thos fuckers are 2nd in EPL, it just shows how poor this league became in the last years.
They don't play anything.

Am I the only one watching on Premier League Pass? If so, let me know chaps. Every game of every team live or on demand, HD streams. Requires a bit of jiggery-pokery but not a lot. Thought I'd mention before I forget.
PREMIER LEAGUE PASS
IS NOT AVAILABLE IN
YOUR LOCATION

Premier League Pass is only available
in New Zealand and Taiwan.

Strange pattern emerging of us dominating other teams but lacking that final ball, let's hope poch fires em up at half time

I'm a bit worried about our attacking football as well. We've started to play more backwards passes, we struggle to involve Kane, Eriksen struggles to find his role and position when Alli plays AM, our crosses are as bad as they've always been...

I'm afraid we rely on set pieces.

Same story really. We struggle to score against teams that shape up defensively and also have the odd blip in defence which leaves us vulnerable to conceding stupid goals.

3 points would be a brilliant result tonight.

Back
Top Bottom