Tottenham Hotspur V Leicester in the league

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How can anyone not be upset?! It is the directly gam against the team fighting for 4th!
It is now 7 points between us, goodbye top 4.

v4LcluN.jpg

If there's one thing I learned this season, A loss is a wake up call, remember what happened after Woolwich, Anderlect, and Newcastle, were gonna win out next 3.

Lamela was the best player on the pitch. A shame Kane couldn't score his chance. 0-1 loss is harsh and would have been a good oppertunity with what WOULD have been Leicester, City and Woolwich all dropping points.

Roll on Sunderland. No mistakes.

Don't get me wrong, I love Poch - but no doubt we're just going to get the same old crap in the post match interview , at least tell us something to be hopeful about, like we're at least going to try to work on corners.

That stat is old mate, we haven't scored a set piece in a while, we started off pretty well but have gone to shit in that department.
Maybe old pal but as far as I know it's still a fact although I do get that we benefitted from plenty early goals from set pieces to offset it - one of 5 games I've not been to this season and am just used to seeing alders get on the end of em especially given 16 chances ffs

We need a striker and an explosive winger who can deliver a decent ball into the box, disappointing result, pick ourselves up and move on, we MUST win against Sunderland

Fuck Leicester man. I was all for them winning the league and all that br after sitting through two games of park the bus long ball bollocks that somehow gets talked up as genius by commentators they can fuck off.

So angry. And so many results went in our favor this week too!!

Where are the "we can win the league" boys tonight then? Come on, stick your necks out.

We're a good side, and we may finish in the top 4 this year, but we've never been title challengers and were never going to be.
The way we were playing it was not an extreme call, nobody (or very few) were saying we WILL but the common sentiment is that it could actually be possible. It seemed that culture and stigma that we have had of being bottlers had gone, but it made a return tonight. We MUST win on the weekend now.

How can anyone not be upset?! It is the directly gam against the team fighting for 4th!
It is now 7 points between us, goodbye top 4.
I'll probably drink a bottle of vodka and cry all night. I expect that the league will award us the points then ... It's over, on to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom