Tottenham Hotspur V Leicester in the league

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Melt on brother...
It's pissing it down in the High Road... my shins have taken a battering from those fucking seats, and there are Korean tourists everywhere wondering why Son didn't score the Hat-trick they were promised in their travel package to London!
To say I'm pissed off is a fucking understatement!
Will we EVER break the cycle of disappointment in my lifetime?

We will, when we will have a real manager. And sure, Levy to make some decent investments.

oh it is quite funny, never seen such a defeatist attitude in my life, he's the sort of bloke you work with that when given a particularly challenging job he has one go and then throws it to the side and says ' na i can't do it, im not made for this' and leaves some other poor cunt to do it

Sadly Scott thats most people now, blame everyone else all the time, no effort, no backbone

And the meltdowns are in full swing.

I'm fuming at the result but fuck me some peoples assessment of a game and individual performances is pretty much based on one principle...

If we win everyone was ace and Poch is the man! YEY!!!!

If we lose everyone was shit and Poch is clueless! BOO!!!!

Those people I like to refer to as CUNTS! (You know who u are....

Ps if u are offended by this post I'll let u in on s secret.....It's you! :kaneshh:)

Last edited:
I'm just embarrassed that I allowed myself a glimmer of confidence going into this game... shoulda known better...
What the fuck do I know?

A club Like Tottenham Hotspur trying to scrape by on a fucking shoestring budget. Its a fucking disgrace. We won't make top 4. Because the slimy cunt holding the purse strings has no intention of making top 4. He's only interested in selling off our star performers for top dollar when the the right offer comes along. Top 4 is just fucking hindrance to the cunt. Thanks for building my hopes again Spurs.

Dont blame Levy for this, I dont like him, but he has let Poch bring through the youngsters we have been raving about all year, without forcing the paulinho's soldado's etc on him, we are still going to challenge top 4 don't worry !

You can all moan as much as you like but we fucking owned Leicester for most of the game.
As we did in the cup too.
They are nowhere near as good as us.
And thst's what hurts.
"But this is football" as Poch would say.
All season we have looked like winning every game and are pissed off if we don't.
It's great stuff!

I remember poring over the bloody fair play league, hoping for a back door into aeurope, because it was now clear that 7th was no longer possible.
And it wasn't that long ago.

Cheer up everyone, we could be QPR or West Ham or Orient!

No way Leicester deserved that.

The future is bright...

And the ref is a cunt. Blatant foul on Dier for their goal.
Agree and yes the ref was very poor. Do not agree LC did deserve that. Thats football?

Carving out clinical opportunities is rare .
Leciester caused occasional panic when they threatened and
controlled our attacks better than we did there's .
Unlucky to lose but you could read the script .
The team is a couple players short of being very , very ,good .
We have been here before and history says this will not be addressed .
Sad that a little investment in quality would return twice outlay long term .

Obviously old enough to recognize a few more things than you watching the same game?

what a match, gutted by the result, shows this league is not as easy as for a club like Spurs to achieve anymore than top 4 without fully utilizing all the investment pound it spent. Sons prime example here he is quickly becoming a luxury/waste not being used more for some reason. Poch and the team need his service to the level his contract paid him for. Many months left though top 4 or higher still in tact imo

Yeah we would've been no. 1 right now if Son was shifted on, right? If only Poch read the forum. :pocheyes:

I'm just embarrassed that I allowed myself a glimmer of confidence going into this game... shoulda known better...
What the fuck do I know?

wank and then.......

tumblr_mcb0x54AWL1qgsaaf.gif

Fucking pathetic. Typical fucking Spurs. A must win match against an over achieving club just above us and we fucking blow it. Why are we playing the likes of Carroll and Omahah in a game of this magnitude. They wouldn't get anywhere near the Leicester bench Why are we relying on one knackered fucking striker to play every fucking game without any serious back up. A club Like Tottenham Hotspur trying to scrape by on a fucking shoestring budget. Its a fucking disgrace. We won't make top 4. Because the slimy cunt holding the purse strings has no intention of making top 4. He's only interested in selling off our star performers for top dollar when the the right offer comes along. Top 4 is just fucking hindrance to the cunt. Thanks for building my hopes again Spurs.

Ha Ha, your life must be so EMPTY.

we have been BEATEN, its a clean win for Leicester, no more fucking excuses. All we do is dominate posession and have NO ONE TO PUT THE BALL IN THE NET. Daniel levy, pull that finger that is soo deep upyour anus and SIGN A STRIKER.
What a striker to be back up for Kane or take the place of the one that can't put it in the net?

We will, when we will have a real manager. And sure, Levy to make some decent investments.
What a silly twat u are. I'll hold off from wasting too much time on u as ur clearly either an idiot or an attention seeking wind up merchant.

If u actually are a genuine Spurs fan u are the shinning example of why no manager will ever have 100% of the fans backing.

Where are the "we can win the league" boys tonight then? Come on, stick your necks out.

We're a good side, and we may finish in the top 4 this year, but we've never been title challengers and were never going to be.
fuck off gooner troll. beat sunderland & theres no reason why we cant win the league by easter.
kidding of course.

Back
Top Bottom