Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool 31/8/14 1330 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We could have but didn't that's the thing, yes we lost and tonight I will wank hard as fuck to get my aggression out but lots of things could happen in the world but don't that's life :pochlol:
that's the generation gap for you - I get the wife to wear my crash helmet and curl up in a ball - and I give her a good shoeing for 5 minutes.
(nb I don't think you can wank as hard as fuck, because then you would be fucking and not wanking - you fucking wanker! :))

Ade offers a ton, but he tends to sit too far back when he needs to be in the box.

All of those crosses into the box today, and like many times, going to absolutely no one

A legitimate target Striker is needed especially in any 4-3-3 when he is leading the line solo

Who said I'm angry? You support Spurs, so what? Should I just agree with everything you say? You said we did better cause we didn't lose as badly as last season, I said we could have easily lost as badly and gave reasons why I think that.
It's the aggression though, yes and im giving reasons that we could of but didn't, the only thing that matters in the record books is the scoreline, we could of lost by more but we didn't?

It's just typical fucking Spurs.

One week we press high from the start, set the tempo, play well and comfortably win.

The next week we somehow manage to do exactly the opposite with the same fucking starting 11.

Seriously how the fuck can you blame Poch for that? All of our best players last week played shit this week.

We've bottled it against Liverpool under 3 different managers now.

Ade offers a ton, but he tends to sit too far back when he needs to be in the box.

All of those crosses into the box today, and like many times, going to absolutely no one

A legitimate target Striker is needed especially in any 4-3-3 when he is leading the line solo

Seemed a lot like he and Chadli were confusing each other with their movement throughout the game. Hopefully (and I believe it will) it'll be ironed out by Poch, as they've obviously proven they can both bag us goals.

It's just typical fucking Spurs.

One week we press high from the start, set the tempo, play well and comfortably win.

The next week we somehow manage to do exactly the opposite with the same fucking starting 11.

Seriously how the fuck can you blame Poch for that? All of our best players last week played shit this week.

We've bottled it against Liverpool under 3 different managers now.
Shouldnt the manager demand from our plyers to press high thou after seeing we are nowhere near at what we plyd v qpr ?

It's the aggression though, yes and im giving reasons that we could of but didn't, the only thing that matters in the record books is the scoreline, we could of lost by more but we didn't?
If my posts are too aggressive for you, then you should probably stay off internet forums altogether.

I don't know what record books have anything to do with this. The point was whether we have improved to any significant degree over last season. I'm not gonna ignore all the other evidence and just look at the scoreline. Scorelines very often don't tell the whole story.

Kaboul was tragic and Rose did not impress me either. As the guy in Talksport said there is always a howler in Kaboul unfortunately today there was more than one. Time for Levy to spend and stop this thrifty attitude he has and to be truthful I'd like to see the back of him. Thought the team choice was completely wrong and to think we are looking at Welback he's another headless chicken. For gods sake Levy break out or get out. Frank De Boer was my first choice.

liverpool are turning into or say moving into that sort of team like, even if they dont dominate whole match ,or simply perform poor , still come away with the points on regular basis , one of the main quality of a top team im afraid

Kaboul was tragic and Rose did not impress me either. As the guy in Talksport said there is always a howler in Kaboul unfortunately today there was more than one. Time for Levy to spend and stop this thrifty attitude he has and to be truthful I'd like to see the back of him. Thought the team choice was completely wrong and to think we are looking at Welback he's another headless chicken. For gods sake Levy break out or get out. Frank De Boer was my first choice.
:carrollwtf:

Look at how Southampton played against Liverpool, and they had their team ripped to pieces. They actually had plenty of threat and made it a close game. Today wasn't even a contest. Every time they came forward we looked desperate, and every time we went forward we had no clue. This isn't me melting or asking for Poch's head, but the evidence was clear today; so far not much has changed from last season. We were 4 from 4 at the start of last season too, then things started going wrong.

Very disappointed today, thankfully the obvious deficiency we have in Kaboul has already been dealt with by Pochettino. Townsend had a nightmare which is why he starts on the bench these days and Dier showed a bit of inexperience but when the cunt made such a meal out of it I'll not hold it against the kid. We probably need to get another option up front because when Adebayor isn't firing 100% we look a bit lost up there, although another few months on the training pitch may sort it out too. So all in all fuck it, onward and upward and all that...

Last edited:
Shouldnt the manager demand from our plyers to press high thou after seeing we are nowhere near at what we plyd v qpr ?

I can't imagine he got in at half time and instructed the players to just keep letting Liverpool play right through us and to only create a chance when they make an unforced error.

f0axgHd.png

Look at how Southampton played against Liverpool, and they had their team ripped to pieces. They actually had plenty of threat and made it a close game. Today wasn't even a contest. Every time they came forward we looked desperate, and every time we went forward we had no clue. This isn't me melting or asking for Poch's head, but the evidence was clear today; so far not much has changed from last season. We were 4 from 4 at the start of last season too, then things started going wrong.

Interesting point about the Southampton match. New manager, wholesale changes in the squad, presumably new tactics too - yet they outplayed Liverpool and were unlucky to lose.

Back
Top Bottom