Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool 31/8/14 1330 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Soooo...good win then lads?

Seriously though, the disparity in posts between this page and all before page 16 is enormous. Im going to be a moody cunt for this whole week now whilst i continually get bagged by all the liverpool supporters at my school. Fucken spurs ey...

Embarrassing today. Pissed off all round. Pissed off at having corporate sponsors as the half time entertainment, pissed off at the Liverpool cunts sitting in the home end with scarves and shirts on. Don't know a single other club's fans that does that except them , but they think they're special. Saw one lad in a spurs shirt sitting with his missus in a Liverpool shirt. Have some self respect ffs. Cunt. Pissed off at them singing about cockneys, when I'm currently at Victoria and it's full of Liverpool fans. Last time I checked , Victoria trains only go south.

Soooo...good win then lads?

Seriously though, the disparity in posts between this page and all before page 16 is enormous. Im going to be a moody cunt for this whole week now whilst i continually get bagged by all the liverpool supporters at my school. Fucken spurs ey...
condolences man. thank god I live in the US where all the pool supporters are fucking soft

I suppose one silver lining is now we might do some more business during the transfer window. But overall that was very disappointing. We never got going, true if Chadli and Adebayor had took their chances it could have been different, but 2nd half was awful. Townsend was poor, but I think had Naughton been playing it could have been worse, Dier did OK until the penalty.

on the plus side we kept sturridge quiet today :freundgoal:
You say that, but he created that first goal by completely confounding three of our players with a couple of dummies and then ghosted past them to play in Henderson. He is always a threat with that pace and quick footwork. How I wish we had a forward who could consistently do stuff like that.

They're all soft in this country too, just annoying little yappy, Geeky Plastic Mongs..

Over here they come from some of the shiftiest places you could imagine, most are bandwagon supporters and they also just get very annoying. Im likely to neck one of my mates simply because he'll try and bring it up and wont stop until he succeeds. After the 0-5 last year i told him to fuck up and that he wasnt allowed to talk about it. I get really down, need to get a missus fast methinks.

You say that, but he created that first goal by completely confounding three of our players with a couple of dummies and then ghosted past them to play in Henderson. He is always a threat with that pace and quick footwork. How I wish we had a forward who could consistently do stuff like that.
thanks for taking away my only crumb of comfort from today :memeokay:

Seriously though, you are right, he is a fantastic player

Over here they come from some of the shiftiest places you could imagine, most are bandwagon supporters and they also just get very annoying. Im likely to neck one of my mates simply because he'll try and bring it up and wont stop until he succeeds. After the 0-5 last year i told him to fuck up and that he wasnt allowed to talk about it. I get really down, need to get a missus fast methinks.
I'd like to be able to tell you not to let them get to you and to ignore them, but fuck that, drop the Twat and then kick him in the bollocks until he squeals..

Just wanna say 3 things:

First of all, stop scapegoating Bentaleb. For starters, he only 19, ffs!!!
Plus we pretty much got Stambouli, if it's who plays in that position which concerns you.

Secondly... Please don't make Kaboom the captain ... just don't do it.

And finally, but perhaps most important to remember...

Back
Top Bottom