Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes that's how free speech works duh
Well of course it does. So when we next lose a match next and some people are posting their dissapointment with certain aspects, your standard response to everyone will be... if you don't like it, don't watch it and follow another sport? .....what an amazing, well thought out response. Can't believe nobody else has ever come up with that. Total genius 👏

Well of course it does. So when we next lose a match next and some people are posting their dissapointment with certain aspects, your standard response to everyone will be... if you don't like it, don't watch it and follow another sport? .....what an amazing, well thought out response. Can't believe nobody else has ever come up with that. Total genius 👏

Hey, I don't make the rules round here 🤷‍♀️

I like to think the occasional luton fan finds this thread on a random search and comes away from reading it a more informed but somewhat changed individual.

They won’t have learnt much about a Spurs v Luton football match thats for sure.

How, and in what way, are the 'working age population' subsidising me?
Suppose you have a senior ticket that is (say) 70% of full price. It's possible the club could take that hit, and it would be passed on to players/ staff/shareholders (mostly working age except uncle Joe!). It's more likely however that some or all of it will be passed on to other revenue streams, who take the strain, and the most likely result - to protect match day revenues - would be to increase the ticket prices for other categories of tickets.

I agree about kids as the club have an interest in getting fans for the future but not Seniors or unemployed.
I agree.

Also, kids are a very clear cut case of not having the resources, and that without kid reductions it effectively excludes many parent fans of kids, due to prohibitive cost. Beyond kids, it's not the club's job to run a means-testing scheme.

The "seniors" reduction dates from an age when seniors were (a) far fewer in number (b) much less affluent on average than now.

I would not be surprised at all if the new football regulator changes the rules on kids' allocations

You’re the fucking king of amazing thought out responses now are you?

Before you know it you will all be discussing how good a cock feels in the arse. Needs to be a good one though.

Although at this point in time only you seem to know or tried out this novel way to make yourself feel better. I’ve gathered it comes at a point in your life where you stop giving a fuck about charity or others in your local community.

But I believe you’re what’s known as a TrySexual? As in you’ll try anything. Enjoy your week you freaky Son of a bitch. Respect for putting yourself out there

9etv.gif

You’re the fucking king of amazing thought out responses now are you?

Before you know it you will all be discussing how good a cock feels in the arse. Needs to be a good one though.

Although at this point in time only you seem to know or tried out this novel way to make yourself feel better. I’ve gathered it comes at a point in your life where you stop giving a fuck about charity or others in your local community.

But I believe you’re what’s known as a TrySexual? As in you’ll try anything. Enjoy your week you freaky Son of a bitch. Respect for putting yourself out there

9etv.gif
Don't be naughty to justin justin

Back
Top Bottom