Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“2 games in 3 days”

Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday.

200w.gif

Chris Sutton BBC

Tottenham v Luton (15:00)
I remember watching Tottenham play at Kenilworth Road in October when they should have been out of sight after the first 10 minutes, but still ended up nicking the points after Yves Bissouma was sent off before half-time.

I am not expecting Spurs to make such hard work of this game, and we should see a response from them after their heavy defeat against Fulham.

I admire Luton, and I am a fan of their approach under manager Rob Edwards. They are more expansive than they were at the start of the season, and I understand why, but maybe it is time for them to play with a bit more balance.

If Luton go to Tottenham and go toe-to-toe with Ange Postecoglou's side, that is very brave. It paid off when they went to Newcastle, and nearly won but I don't see it working again here.

Sutton's prediction: 4-1

Seems to be a lot of interest in this game. Normally the week leading up to a game many tickets become available on the exchange but for some reason they have been few and far between.
Hopefully a good crowd and good day.

Seems to be a lot of interest in this game. Normally the week leading up to a game many tickets become available on the exchange but for some reason they have been few and far between.
Hopefully a good crowd and good day.

1 game every two weeks will do that.

Hopefully the team dont think all they have to do is turn up to win. That is what usually happens for these games in the history of the Tottenham.
Nah, i'm going for a 5-0 comfortable win. You heard it here first..

No doubt, if we scrape through with a 1-0 scrappy win, someone will post this with the usual, ha ha, ner ner, told you so bollocks.
I don't care sticking with my 5-0 prediction.:dembelefingers:

Thank fuck that international break is over. I hate them so much nowadays. Back to business and I think we’ll come out the traps flying in this one. Fulham hurt and this is the start of the real business end of the season. I’m going for a resounding 4-0 win as Luton can’t defend. If we score early it might be more. I’d keep Dragusin in and keep Micky for the Spammers. Bentancur,madders and Sarr in midfield with Werner or Johnson,Sonny and deki up top. Deki probably needs a rest but having pace to come on when the game opens up is a must so having Johnson or Werner to come on is needed.

Nah, i'm going for a 5-0 comfortable win. You heard it here first..

No doubt, if we scrape through with a 1-0 scrappy win, someone will post this with the usual, ha ha, ner ner, told you so bollocks.
I don't care sticking with my 5-0 prediction.:dembelefingers:

I'd still take a scrappy one nil win over nothing. Ten games left, only results matter now.

Back
Top Bottom