Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spot on. The bloke is a boy in a man's job. Either he wakes up and starts coaching this side properly or he can fuck right off.
I don’t see any coaching all his tactics just rely on VDV to cover the back door. I don’t really see any great patterns of play, set pieces or do on. We look ok when on the transition but that is about it. When we have the ball around their own box we look clueless. No width or penetration.

This isn’t about tactics or being found out, it’s that our attackers are an absolute joke, our wingers are mid table at best. Game after game we create perfect scenarios for our wide players and they fuck up 9/10. Also bissouma has just stopped caring about football for some reason so we’re also quite easy to play through, but if we had some quality out wide this game would already be put to bed.
This. Winner 100x. A threatening Kulu would make such big difference. He's just killing our attacks with no partnership with Porro somehow. Our right side is dead. Timo despite being crap in finishing still works to take on players.

Biss stoning and so lack of interest in the middle is just suicide for us, especially the way we play by going all out attack and chasing on counter in defending.

We will still win this. If Kulusevski comes back out for the second half it will be a disgrace. One of the worst performances I’ve seen by a Tottenham player in ages and I’m a big fan of him. Get Biss and Kulusevski off with Johnson and Bentancur on.

Just seen their goal again, Bissouma was walking back, made absolutely no effort to get back into the box to defend
As he always does! I'm starting to think Biss is better as an 8 than a 6.

We really need to address the defensive midfield this summer, if we want to take another step. We are leaking goals.

Back
Top Bottom