Tottenham Hotspur v. Man. U. (Home), 20 Jan 2013 16:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ive never known us boss united in a game like that.

I know they turned up to play us on the break but we dominated it. If it wasnt for De Gayer having a worldie we could have run away with that.

Say it quietly but I'm starting to believe.

Agree with you here Carlito, old boy. Real question is, how did those in the circles you run with feel? Barry the Bagel, Davey the Danish, etc.

Enjoyed today throughly, Paxton Upper for this fixture as I bought tickets on general sale. Had about 6/7 of us in the very back row, standing, singing and generally trying to get a bit of atmosphere going! Great laugh.

Surely BAEs got to start from now on. Maybe give Naughts a go on the right?

Walker has got the tools but hes having a mare at the moment. Just needs the pressure taken off him, how many games on the bounce now?

Agree. Just seen the goals again on motd and once again walker is caught ball watching allowing can persie to head in at the back post. I'm not one for getting on players backs and I do like walker. But we can't keep letting him get away with poor performances without getting dropped

v742lt.jpg

I'm not sure if you understood what I was trying to say........
You see, he was saying that today's game was nothing like the 3-1 battering from last year. Last year they scored three goals, today they had two chances, hence the counting their chances on two fingers part. It was very sarcastic about it, but I felt his point was made quite clearly.

No mention on motd about what a BAWS Lennon was today. Instead focussing on what a great job utd did on bale.

Then neglecting to mention we kept the incredible rape machine to one chance all game and absolutely fuck all else (even tho he did score it)

That follow up on MOTD was atrocious.

All about United and their 'penalty'. Fuck all about how we dominated the game or about the fact that United finally had a decision go against them.

Clearly the BBC scared of red nose boycotting them again.

No mention on motd about what a BAWS Lennon was today. Instead focussing on what a great job utd did on bale.

Then neglecting to mention we kept the incredible rape machine to one chance all game and absolutely fuck all else (even tho he did score it)

And the Rooney penalty shout yes it would be given most times but he had lost control of the ball and if he had jumped over caulkers challenge I don't think he would have got to the ball he played for the penalty and lost.
If had been Bale in the same situation I guarantee the attitude would have been different by the pundits they would have said 50/50.
:balesnarl:
Such dinosaurs on MOTD now time a for a refresh IMHO.

That follow up on MOTD was atrocious.

All about United and their 'penalty'. Fuck all about how we dominated the game or about the fact that United finally had a decision go against them.

Clearly the BBC scared of red nose boycotting them again.

New pundit for MOTD
Maybe Graham Rix ex gooner and meets the predator fit for BBC

:adeohshit:

It's so Focking obvious what this team is missing

A legitimate striker

Levy

Grab llorente and move Defoe to bench for super sub duties.

We need goals am Defoe isnt the answer in a attacking possession oriented footy.

AVB newer quotes:

“The least we deserved was a point. It’s always important against the big teams to get results but it’s against the other teams in the league that you can sometimes lose your way.

“This point will mean nothing if we can’t get wins against Norwich and West Brom. We need to continue to get results and put ourselves where we want to be at the end of the season.”

:avbscream: ... Love the way how AVB thinks .... We have to win both of these upcoming matches

Great game. Pretty much nothing more left to say that hasn't been talked at length already. I think Lennon is our player of the season so far. He has been absolutely brilliant. United tried to double Bale all game and Lennon's ability on the other side makes that an incredible gamble.

Also wanted to give a quick mention to the atmosphere at The Atlantic in Chicago. I think we must've had at least 70 people this morning and it was a fantastic time.

Back
Top Bottom