Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tanguy to lead the team into the final...imagine the scenes.

Seriously though. Just get 1 goal and see if we can induce some nerves in the other lot.

Fuck the 5 defenders off. We really don't have the players for it, we need to score goals. I'm going old school 442, with natural wingers.

Lloris
Emerson Dier Davies Reggie
Lucas Skipp Winks Gil
Son Kane
I've just been thinking the exact same thing about the formation tbh. It's silly persisting with it because we clearly haven't got the personnel to make it work. Until levy gives him players he wants to play that system then the football will continue to be atrocious.

Mate, you don’t think I agree ? No doubt we are the biggest failures in existence, but I still remember Ajax. We are capable of those special nights every now and then. Woolwich 5-1 in the league Cup semi final all those years ago when Woolwich were miles better than us. Believe mate.
Sadly the same suspects will appear on here soon as the game is gone don’t fret about that, for every one of us who believe even though deep down they/we know the script we will look at the positive and move on but there’s those who revel in us losing.

Sequels are never as good.
Captain America: The Winter Soldier

captain-america-winter-soldier.gif

I’m foreseeing a 3-1 win, and losing on penalties.

Because the footballing gods probably feel like it’s time to give Spurs fans another wallop in the nadgers.

The fans at the away game were fantastic. OK, a bit quiet after we went 2-0 down but I feel they could be a big help in this game.
We were unlucky with the goals-maybe the luck will balance.
I'm going 3-1 again and we win on pens.

Back
Top Bottom