Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty much got what the majority of us that don't have our heads up our arse we're expecting. If you think we don't need players this window you're fucking deluded. Spend or no chance of top 4 it's as simple as that.

It's practically our fucking reserves playing!
Fuck off and support someone else if you're going to boo at half-time.
Oh fuck off you cunt.

Kane, Lucas, Hoijberg, Sanchez, Emerson and Davies have all been core first team players. That's six. More than half the team. "Practically our reserves", wind your neck in you prick.

Hugo aside it's probably as strong as he could have picked right now and they are not trying, not good enough.

I'm not deluded enough to think we should be winning trophies and competing with moneybags but we should be trying harder.

Sky has circled Tanganga for the goal but Emerson had clear sight of the ball and a decent jump would have cut it out. A similar thing happened last game when Doherty had his arms spread like a jumbo jet. Had clear sight, could have headed clear. What gives?

Emerson has been shocking for a few games now.

Fortunately, he’s young, doesn’t speak the language and his first season here. Willing to cut him some slack, but I understand why Conte is looking for a new RWB this window.

One of the only things I liked about Mourinho was that he'd often make tactical changes at half time when things weren't working.

I'd immediately haul off Doherty, put on another midfielder and go 4-3-3.

By the time Conte has finished his rebuild, only 2 or 3 of these players will still be here (if that).

Full-on renovation is needed.

He's just not going to persist with players who are technically substandard (amongst all other deficiencies).

Back
Top Bottom