Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's practically our fucking reserves playing!
Fuck off and support someone else if you're going to boo at half-time.
Sanchez , Davies, Hoijberg , Royal, Winks , Lucas , Kane

Players that all feature regularly week in week out

7 out of the 11

Practically our reserves

Good god the state of some of our fans

A fair assessment of this team would be out strongest 11 is just about top 6/7 quality and or 2nd team is bottom half/relegation standard.....so obv there was no hope against this lot
I think everyone sees that and the anger is directed at the lack of investment in the playing staff and the piss poor value for money on the signings we have actually made.

Fuck knows how Hitchin still has a job, he must have photos of Levy

Pretty much got what the majority of us that don't have our heads up our arse we're expecting. If you think we don't need players this window you're fucking deluded. Spend or no chance of top 4 it's as simple as that.
Is there really anyone on this entire forum who doesn't think we need players this window? If there is then I haven't seen them, they're certainly not posting that opinion very frequently. :/

super bowl football GIF by Hertha BSC
fc playing poor

He does it just fine for England. The big difference is the quality of player he has around him for England, compared to the trash, Son apart, he has to endure for us.
Yeah, when he’s playing against semi-pro cloggers from countries with 14 people. As soon as we play a good side where we can’t easily control the game, he’s poor.

He congests the pitch. It isn’t hard to see.

He needs someone next to him to be effective in games like this now. He can’t hold the ball up, can’t run in behind, and can’t win a header.

I’m not at all saying it’s why we’re losing, but it’s been 3 fucking years of hoping the old Kane returns and he just doesn’t have that athleticism anymore. We need to find another way.

Well fuck off and support someone else!
I've supported Spurs for nearly 60 years, never booed them.
Cunts like you will jumping up and down and creaming your pants if we beat Woolwich on Sunday.
Fuck Off, fair weather cunt.
Dont care how old you are if you called me a cunt once youd get a warning. Not the second time.
Ive spent thousands and thousands travelling from ireland to watch them for 25 years. If i wanted to boo i would. If youre happy to accept whats going on and the pathetic effort well thats on you. Its bothing will ever change

Trippier wasn't good enough so we shipped him out and replaced him with Serge. He became a mess at times so we had to bring Royal to replace him. He just doesn't look like he can cut it, at least in the role being expected of him.

The grass isn't always greener.
Our right backs have progressively got worse and worse
Walker was better than...
Trippier was better than...
Aurier ect
Royale

The comical side of all this is that you look at the fantastic stadium, the world class coach on the sidelines and then see the players… literally building a house starting by the roof
I mean Poch did already tell us over 3 yrs ago that it's all well and good having a nice new house, but you need to fill it with nice furniture...

Back
Top Bottom