Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got covid now, so can’t go tomorrow. Well, waiting for the inevitable PCR test result tomorrow, but pretty certain it will come back positive after a positive lateral flow test

Angry Wrestling GIF
Sorry to hear that. Hope you have a quick recovery

Defensive crises!

Really need Dier and Bergwijn back for the scum.

in the mean time what is the back 3 tomorrow?

Sanchez Rodon Davies?

Tanganga's had a couple of howlers

Defensive crises!

Sanchez Rodon Davies?

Can't go playing a front 3 that's for sure...... We only have 3 fit attackers and one of those is Gil. :(

Defensive crises!

Sanchez Rodon Davies?

Or Emerson Sanchez Davies

Maybe play Sess right and Reg left? Need to try and overwhelm them early and score quickly

What was the chant with '<removed>s' in from the first leg that the email confirming the tickets for the second leg has mentioned reminding us that the term is a hate crime?

What was the chant with '<removed>s' in from the first leg that the email confirming the tickets for the second leg has mentioned reminding us that the term is a hate crime?
It is, and I'd rather we didn't sing it.... it refers to ONE of their Headhunters being caught with his face inside some <removed>s' arsehole in the '80s.... It doesn't relate to the majority of them.... As the old joke goes: "You fuck ONE Sheep!"

Besides, there's far more appropriate things to sing ...especially as we can call most of them far right wing Nazis, and be historically accurate!

...not a court in the world can deny THAT dark truth!!
s.jpg

1079.jpg

Chelsea.jpg

...and I know the girl's arm was apparently photoshopped a bit, but even so, the bloke wasn't!
They threw a black guy off a Paris train ffs!

....and yet WE get the blame!

Last edited:
Got covid now, so can’t go tomorrow. Well, waiting for the inevitable PCR test result tomorrow, but pretty certain it will come back positive after a positive lateral flow test

Angry Wrestling GIF
As long as you’re well, that’s the main thing.
I’m out of my 10 days today (well, 7 days as I’ve done my two negative LFT’s) and didn’t have a single symptom beyond a runny nose and feeling a bit tired. Hopefully you’re the same, or even less afflicted.
I’d hate to be in jail. Was having a walk earlier and just appreciated being out of the house/garden. I don’t get how folk end up back there more than once because freedom is so important and taken for granted.
Anyway, I digress.
I think we will win tomorrow but not by enough to go through and remain fresh for the big one on Sunday.
Squad is too poor to rotate too much and to beat the chavs in the semi final in a cup.
Gifting them a two goal start, then having enough in the tank for the gooners is a huge ask from the top 11-15 players available and who can be trusted to give a shit.
Reinforcements required urgently. I’m not holding my breath.

As long as you’re well, that’s the main thing.
I’m out of my 10 days today (well, 7 days as I’ve done my two negative LFT’s) and didn’t have a single symptom beyond a runny nose and feeling a bit tired. Hopefully you’re the same, or even less afflicted.
I’d hate to be in jail. Was having a walk earlier and just appreciated being out of the house/garden. I don’t get how folk end up back there more than once because freedom is so important and taken for granted.
Anyway, I digress.
I think we will win tomorrow but not by enough to go through and remain fresh for the big one on Sunday.
Squad is too poor to rotate too much and to beat the chavs in the semi final in a cup.
Gifting them a two goal start, then having enough in the tank for the gooners is a huge ask from the top 11-15 players available and who can be trusted to give a shit.
Reinforcements required urgently. I’m not holding my breath.
isn't it sad that you had to even let that cross your mind?

However, LeFranc aside, that seems to be disappearing from our top level games

It is, and I'd rather we didn't sing it.... it refers to ONE of their Headhunters being caught with his face inside some <removed>s' arsehole in the '80s.... It doesn't relate to the majority of them.... As the old joke goes: "You fuck ONE Sheep!"

Besides, there's far more appropriate things to sing ...especially as we can call most of them far right wing Nazis, and be historically accurate!

...not a court in the world can deny THAT dark truth!!
Hmm, doesn't sound like one of our proudest moments...

What's the fascist link with Chelsea? Excuse my ignorance.

Edit: am aware that big section of the fans are, is it that or anything deeper?

Last edited:
No Dier means the same back 3 as the first leg, so I think a win is going to be virtually impossible. Just can’t see Tanganga/Rodon holding their nerve after what they served up in the last 2 games.

A comeback would be up there with the Ajax game, probably even more impressive. This Chelsea are not naive like that childish Ajax side. They are going to put Lukaku on Tanganga and make him suffer in the air.

Back
Top Bottom