Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

7-1 Spurs. Bet your granny on it.

p8X9MaS.gif
‘She’s got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a mans tonsils!’

I’m not referring to your granny btw!

Mainly that EVERY time we play them, home/away/Wembley, a vast majority of their scum cunt fans are usually heard hissing and singing about gas chambers and the like... (outside the ground, I might add, so the 'all knowing' telly never hears it) therefore it's rarely reported and doesn't count apparently!
We, on the other hand, get labelled as racists for booing Rudiger once, just cos it happened to he during a game! Go figure?!

West Ham are just as bad.... Remember "Viva Lazio"? We ALL know what that was about!
I was going to say west ham do that too.

But then I noticed you did.

How do we approach the gane. Try to go for it from the off which is prbly not contes style. Or try to sit back like in the first leg and hope we do t shoot our selves in the foot and keep it tight try to nick a goal or two on the break. Strange one really as Chelsea cab stick and just let us do what we did v morecombe or generally in any gabevv these lot basically nothing. I hope he goes for it. Playa back 4 and try to get gio and Gil in the side.think I posted it before but royal and reg FBs.
Midfield: skipp winks ( deserves to start ahead of PEH) and gio.
Front 3: Lucas Kane Gil.
CBs: pick ‘en out of a hat as there is really not much quality. Hence I don t see the point of playing 3 CBs when we can barely muster 2 decent ones.

...3 at the back is useless with shit WBs...

-----------------Lloris-------------------
Royal - Sanchez - Tanganga - Davies
----------------PEH - Skipp-------------
------Lucas ------GLC ---------Gil-----
-------------------Kane------------------

COYS

COYS
Not a bad shout but with instead of davies just got extra pace. Plus davies play Sunday.

He’s not going get deviate from a back 3, that’s his system and without it our CBs are not good enough to defend properly. Tanganga and Sanchez are already struggling without Dier and taking a defender out and giving them even more individual responsibility is not a good idea.

COYS
Id go for Winks/Skipp instead of PEH/Skipp but and not so sure about Tanganga right now. But this is the best we can muster up at this point.

Back 4 looks sensible but Tangana is shot at the mo
So, nonsensical then? To pick 3 players out of form in Hojberg, Tanganga and loCelso and Gil who flatters to deceive. So 40% of that selection, currently are pants.
I'd rather put some youngsters in who will play without fear and show some passion

Tonight will be the last big game that cunt PEH starts for us, thankfully. We can lay the myth to rest and I look forward to Conte’s patience snapping when that pointing, one paced chugger is exposed yet again.

Get him out before Sunday, championship prick

Tonight will be the last big game that cunt PEH starts for us, thankfully. We can lay the myth to rest and I look forward to Conte’s patience snapping when that pointing, one paced chugger is exposed yet again.

Get him out before Sunday, championship prick

So you hope he has a bad game?

Not at all toxic of you..... Not one bit.

I’m up for this one. All we have to do to get it to penalties is to stop them scoring and score two goals ourself.
Shouldn‘t be a problem as that’s exactly what we did at the Bridge last week.

Back
Top Bottom