Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not very confident we can turn this around, but crazier shit happened, so it’s the hope killing you slowly :vdvcry:

Hope we can score an early goal and the fans need to encourage the players as much as they can.

Fifa has spoken

Kane opened the scoring but we hugged & puffed but couldn’t get the 2nd . Lukaku equalized in the 2nd half & the Kante scored a screamer from 40 yards out

:(

So any player you don't rate is "toxic"; a "cunt", a "wanker" and other such things you commonly call him?

Nah; that's not where the toxicity lies, "young man".....
So any player you don't rate is "toxic"; a "cunt", a "wanker" and other such things you commonly call him?

Nah; that's not where the toxicity lies, "young man".....
No. Players like Doc are poor players but PEH is toxic because he plays in a key position and somehow has this god-given right to start every game no matter how ineffective he is.

He consistently contributes to awful team performances in big games. I hate him because he loses us games and handicaps us

Thing is, we can draw, or even win by one goal, and the 'stat' will still stand, but the outcome will still be pure shit!

That's why I don't pay much mind to such stats!

How many times have we won by a 2/3 goal margin or more...? The 5-1 in 2002 and the 5-3 New Year's Day springs to mind.... But other than that?

We need to break the trend and CHANGE HISTORY...
I don't wanna hear "It's happened again" from the away end tonight!

Thing is, we can draw, or even win by one goal, and the 'stat' will still stand, but the outcome will still be pure shit!

That's why I don't pay much mind to such stats!

How many times have we won by a 2/3 goal margin or more...? The 5-1 in 2002 and the 5-3 New Year's Day springs to mind.... But other than that?

We need to break the trend and CHANGE HISTORY...
I don't wanna hear "It's happened again" from the away end tonight!
Yep,its the result over both legs that count, and nothing else.
Just journo pissywaffle

Yep,its the result over both legs that count, and nothing else.
Just journo pissywaffle
I read somewhere yesterday that Chelsea will be looking for 'revenge' over us for last season's League Cup/penalty exit...!

you-dont-say-nic-cage.gif

What about the revenge WE'VE been after for the previous 3 fucking decades?!

Even when they were shit and up down like a whores drawers that had the best of us for many years for some reason.
Like West Ham & ArseAnal, even when they were shit, they STILL raised their game against us ('cos everyone hates Spurs enough to consider us THEIR direct rivals, right?)

Nowadays, ¢h€ls€a have the wherewithal and funds to just be better than us... if anything, they DON'T EVEN have to raise their game against us...

Well maybe, for once, we treat THEM like a rival worthy of raising OUR game for... See how they like/cope with that!

Honestly at full strength I might have given us a chance but missing Dier Romero & Son and not even having Berg available makes it very hard for us

Not sure why I am actually bothering with this one. Seems a bit academic.

As I said earlier in the thread, probably better off resting players for the NLD. The probability of us overturning a 2 goal lead missing key players and not conceding is so low.

Yes its football and anything can happen, but since when did the football gods last see fit to massage our balls? Probably Ajax?

Since then they've given us the cold shoulder.

The one good thing about tonight is... i'm not nervous!

We literally have NOTHING to lose...

let's go at it all guns blazing...

may as well go for it, rather than go out with a whimper...

i'd take an early goal and give them summit to think about (and us something to cling to) .... the rest is in the lap of the Gods...

Fuck it. Fuck them. Fuck it all... Let's fucking DO THIS!

Back
Top Bottom