Tottenham Hotspur v Moscow Blues | Carabao Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg | Wednesday 12 January 2022 | 19:45 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With no Son I'd go with the same tactics and formation as we did against Liverpool with Lucas in place up front with Kane.

Absolutely dreading what our defence will be like especially without Dier (never thought I'd say that).

Can see us scoring but can't see Chelsea not scoring.

Gonna be a longggg night!!

Way too high

In the last 9 games against this lot we've lost 7 and drawn 2.......

No wins (one of the draws we did go through on penalties though)

And of those last 9 games we've scored just 3 goals...... And conceded 15!

Why we have such a shite record against this lot I'll never know.
That record has to change at some point :thumbdown::coys:

Id go for Winks/Skipp instead of PEH/Skipp but and not so sure about Tanganga right now. But this is the best we can muster up at this point.
Tanganga needs to get straight back on the bike (unlike Ndombele, who just needs to get ON HIS BIKE!)
I just dunno whether the next 2 games are the ideal ones for him to find his form again.... maybe Leiectser away next week??

In the last 9 games against this lot we've lost 7 and drawn 2.......
No wins... and of those last 9 games we've scored just 3 goals...... And conceded 15!
Why we have such a shite record against this lot I'll never know.
Why do you think?

Roman-Abramovich.gif
heiitse-cfc.gif

I don’t have to hope. He always shits the bed against good sides….. bigger picture young man. I’m ok with looking to the PL and achieving CL qualification

Hoping.... Relishing the idea..... Let's not split hairs.

Hopinh.... Relishing the idea..... Let's not split hairs.
If he plays well and we go through, I’ll be pleased. The chances of that happening are low so I’m looking for positives….
This bloke is fucking toxic and costs us points against top half sides. I’ve never been clearer with an opinion on a player. I do not want to see him chasing shadows against the Goons Sunday

If he plays well and we go through, I’ll be pleased. The chances of that happening are low so I’m looking for positives….
This bloke is fucking toxic and costs us points against top half sides. I’ve never been clearer with an opinion on a player. I do not want to see him chasing shadows against the Goons Sunday

So any player you don't rate is "toxic"; a "cunt", a "wanker" and other such things you commonly call him?

Nah; that's not where the toxicity lies, "young man".....

Tottenham 5-1 Chelsea in the 2001 semi is my first memory of watching spurs.

Taken a half day today and meeting the boys in St Pancras for a few beers before heading to the game

Here's hoping for a repeat. COYFS

Last edited:
This will be quite grim I fear. Bore draw is the best we can hope for in all likeliness. Would be amazed if we get through.

Lloris
Sanchez - Rodon - Davies
Emerson -------------------- Reguilon
Skipp - PEH
GLC
Kane ------ Lucas

Bad analysis
He isn't toxic at all, he's ordinary, functional maybe - but he's not calamitous unlike some players we've had in the team. He does what he's employed to do which is to break up play and pass it on, and he does it as best he can - he's just not as good at it as we would want - see Kante for details.

Not every assessment of Spurs players has to come under the headings
Shite
Wank
Salary thief
champo
etc etc

Bad analysis
He isn't toxic at all, he's ordinary, functional maybe - but he's not calamitous unlike some players we've had in the team. He does what he's employed to do which is to break up play and pass it on, and he does it as best he can - he's just not as good at it as we would want - see Kante for details.

Not every assessment of Spurs players has to come under the headings
Shite
Wank
Salary thief
champo
etc etc
:goonermong:

Back
Top Bottom