Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hah I was so baffled by the 4 CM set up I didn't even notice Kaboul was starting, hope we can get at least 60 mins out of him before he hobbles off injured for another six months

Pauli is a fucking genius when he wants to be. Serious fucking genius.

Edit: This was in response to those gifs earlier and for some reason only posted once Id logged back into the forum. *Context

Lot of names missing.

That Tim has picked Vert. as CB and Naughton as LB (instead of daws, kaboul and vert. as LB) only reads as a signal of Dawson's recent form, in my eyes.

This will be a very interesting game to observe. I can't make heads or tails of how we'll be set up.

Interesting to note that 9 of our 11 starters are black. #postracialEPL :adebaehug:

Spurs: Lloris; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Naughton; Dembele, Bentaleb, Capoue, Paulinho, Lennon; Adebayor. Subs - Friedel, Dawson, Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend, Kane, Soldado.

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Naughton
Lennon Capoue Bentaleb Dembele
Paulinho
Adebayor

Or

Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Naughton
Capoue Bentaleb
Lennon Paulinho Dembele
Adebayor

Maybe? Fuck knows.

Kaboul and Vertonghen partnership? The stars have aligned!!! Like an eclipse, make sure you're watching because it will likely not happen again for a while...

Back
Top Bottom