Tottenham Hotspur v Newcastle United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For the people that missed Chadli's goal.

KindlyLawfulBrahmancow.gif

More of this please Nacer!
That really was a beautifull goal. Have to remember that this is his first season with us, he's had injuries and managerial changes, no league etc. Hopefully more will follow.

Don't give a fuck about Liverpool.

WE'RE COMING FOR YOU WOOLWICH WE'RE COMING FOR YOU WOOLWICH. :adeninja:

Credit where its due ,Bentaleb was fantastic tonight. Being honest I wasn't happy when I saw him on the teamsheet yet again but happy to be wrong. COYS

Fucking hell Llroris really made me eat a huge humble pie , what a performance. Chadli, good for his confidence and to show a bit of what he can do.

Hope the Moose gets fully fit one day, seems to struggle a lot but still plays lots of games each season

I don't know if it is because I watched it on a dodgy stream but I actually thought we played pretty average. I have no idea how we won that 4-0. Lloris kept us in it until the third goal... but a win is a win.

Thoughts on unleashing these two at WHL so we get to play our home games elsewhere at Orient or something. We are just look so much better away from home.

Dancing_Gopher_Caddyshack1.gif
Bill_Murray_Caddyshack2.gif

I don't know if it is because I watched it on a dodgy stream but I actually thought we played pretty average. I have no idea how we won that 4-0. Lloris kept us in it until the third goal... but a win is a win.

It wasnt vintage, but we took our chances and defended well. Cant ask for much more than that really.

Best we've played in a while

We are closer to Chelsea at the top (7 points) than Man United in 7th (8 points), with the same amount of games played. What's more Everton have to play catch up now.

It wasnt vintage, but we took our chances and defended well. Cant ask for much more than that really.

Best we've played in a while
I agree but when i was asked how we were playing at 2-0 up all I could say was 'nervous'. It is odd at the moment we are quite a lot more clinical then we were under AVB.

Back
Top Bottom