Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

20-0. Soldado scores 20 off the bench in the last 10 minutes after 80 minutes of Ade flubbing shots left and right. Soldado justifies his price tag in one shift and "fans" return to calling Ade a lazy piece of shit and spend the post game offering Soldado BJs on Twitter.

Fickle bastards.

Another massive 3 points.
Let's get this result, we need it (Soldado to score). Thurs hopefully in the bag, we are the better team snd should win. Then, we can go all out aginst Chaves and Scum, sweat blue blood.

I think this game requires a 4-4-2 even though it is an away game. They will be defensively minded and we need a way to break them down before we get frustrated. Soldado starting along with Ade up top can help his confidence and he will also benefit from the extra space that Ade usually creates.

-------------------Lloris-------------------
Walker-Kaboul-Vertonghen-Rose
-----------------Capoue-----------------
-----------Paulinho-Bentaleb---------
Chadli--------------------------Eriksen
-----------------Ade baby---------------

We play Cardiff next week and they are getting dicked 4-0 against Hull. Plus, Jake Livermore just scored. Things are looking up.

Kane's no better. I shudder at the thought of an Ade-less front line at the moment.

Hard to say he hasn't been used enough to judge the few times I saw him I though he was really good holding the ball up and bringing others in to play, soldado doesn't look strong enough for our league not to mention his many misses this season. If Kane is not judged as the future then we need to buy in the summer.

well with United now winning it could not have gone worse for us today.Nothing more than a win will do tomorrow

Today's results really do not matter.
If we're looking behind us we're looking in the wrong direction.

If you think we can finish 4th then you have to be happy about Everton's loss.
And after today Woolwich still aren't top.
I don't see what's so bad about all that at all, really.

:coys:

Today's results really do not matter.
If we're looking behind us we're looking in the wrong direction.

If you think we can finish 4th then you have to be happy about Everton's loss.
And after today Woolwich still aren't top.
I don't see what's so bad about all that at all, really.

:coys:

Yeah all the results today were pretty expected, so I see nothing that upsets me. As he said, Everton losing helps us tangibly if you keep out the resentment feelings towards Chelsea as a result of the rivalry . Figured it'd be a rather tame weekend at the top of the table.

Back
Top Bottom