Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wtf, manure has almost as many points as us.
They have won like..idk.
2 games.

What is this. "fergie points"?

-.-

I ve said it before and i'll say it again. United are our rivals for 4th spot not Liverpool.. It's hard to see Liverpool fading at the moment because they are flying high but they will have a bad spell and thery will fade away..
United will have a hell of a run and we need to keep with them.

Nothing unexpected, and, as mentioned, Chelsea's win keeps the bigger scum out of first.

We can't be competing with MUN for fourth, since it has to involve a team that's top four now, as well, in a three+ club race. Tough to say who if the current crop will most likely fall to our/United's level, but I know who I WANT it to be…

th
th

Great Spurs Player……………….Coach at Norwich.

Is it me or or hasn't he changed a bit since then? …..a little greyer maybe?
One of my favs, very underrated attacking fullback, scored some crackers too, Wouldn't mind seeing him back at Spurs one day.

I ve said it before and i'll say it again. United are our rivals for 4th spot not Liverpool.. It's hard to see Liverpool fading at the moment because they are flying high but they will have a bad spell and thery will fade away..

Possibly fighting for 4th but for sure 5th place against us. Our game at Anfield will be the deciding factor in the run in for 4th . Utd may be involved because they have to play Liverpool. We must get 3 points against Norwich because the scum and Chelsea soon will be tough, Utd may catch up a little if we slip up but I'm sure we can keep them below us.

Last edited:
I can't see that myself. Liverpool have goals in them and goals win games, they also have no other distractions other than the league. As for United, if we blow a 5 point lead with a game in hand on them, then we will be finishing 7th behind Everton too.
If a team is to drop out of the current top four then that is the scum, by the end of this month we will know if this is a real possibility or not.
:avbpray:

Our run this month is a nightmare....shit. Anyhow, we should play on the counter i think. Although having said that, apart from chadli, our wingers have been shit the last couple of games. Do we start lennon, townsend or chadli? Or do we play eriksen, paulinho, dembele and capoue in midfield with 2 up front? So many choices.....

Given the Woolwich run in we shouldn't be too indifferent to their results (not that we should ever be).

A win at the lane against them puts us in the driving seat IMHO.

Team for tomorrow should include Lennon and Townsend on the flanks as their full backs are generally poor.

Would like to see Soldado and Adebayor up top too.

@ TommyD123 TommyD123
Can't see us starting two up top given it's away...

Expect to see 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1..

I wouldn't be immune to ade starting at 10, eriksen on the left and bobby up top though...

Lennon and Townsend can fight it out for the RW position...

Capoue, dembele, paulinho to start...

Kaboul and verts at CB...

This is a must win game...

COYS!

Woolwich: Pld 27. 59pts. Remaining Games (RGs) 11. 5Hm. 6Aw. Teams Currently In Bottom Half (TBH) 5.
Aw: Us (Pts 0). Chelski (0). Eve (1). Hm: City (1). 11 RGs = 23pts + 59 = 82.

Liverpool: Pld 26. 53pts. RGs 12. 6Hm. 6Aw. TBH 5.
Aw: Utd (1). Hm. Us (1). City (1). Chelski (1). 12 RGs = 26 + 53 = 79.

Us: Pld 26. 50Pts. RGs 12. 6Hm. 6Aw. TBH 7.
Aw: Chelski (0). Liv (1). Hm: Woolwich (3). 12 RGs = 31 + 50 = 81.

Of course all hypothetical, but should the expected (from teams fighting for CL) 3 pointers, be 3 pointers and we turn woolwich over at The Lane and nick a point at anfield. Then......................

COYS!!

@ TommyD123 TommyD123
Can't see us starting two up top given it's away...

Expect to see 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1..

I wouldn't be immune to ade starting at 10, eriksen on the left and bobby up top though...

Lennon and Townsend can fight it out for the RW position...

Capoue, dembele, paulinho to start...

Kaboul and verts at CB...

This is a must win game...

COYS!
Love the Idea of this team especially v teams we really should be beating

Woolwich: Pld 27. 59pts. Remaining Games (RGs) 11. 5Hm. 6Aw. Teams Currently In Bottom Half (TBH) 5.
Aw: Us (Pts 0). Chelski (0). Eve (1). Hm: City (1). 11 RGs = 23pts + 59 = 82.

Liverpool: Pld 26. 53pts. RGs 12. 6Hm. 6Aw. TBH 5.
Aw: Utd (1). Hm. Us (1). City (1). Chelski (1). 12 RGs = 26 + 53 = 79.

Us: Pld 26. 50Pts. RGs 12. 6Hm. 6Aw. TBH 7.
Aw: Chelski (0). Liv (1). Hm: Woolwich (3). 12 RGs = 31 + 50 = 81.

Of course all hypothetical, but should the expected (from teams fighting for CL) 3 pointers, be 3 pointers and we turn woolwich over at The Lane and nick a point at anfield. Then......................

COYS!!

Last season we had a record points total of 72 and that still only got us 5th. And you reckon that 6+ teams are gonna get over 79 points?
Could happen of course but I can't see it.

Back
Top Bottom