Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (28-09-19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's genuinely too much isn't it. I really struggle to justify it these days. Becoming a rarer and rarer treat.

A treat that may be filled with shite.
Agreed

Despite how shite we are to watch these days I went onto the ticket exchange to have a look and maybe get a couple of tickets but promptly closed the window when I saw that was the cheapest price

I think it's a struggle to justify paying that for Southampton at home when the team is actually playing like they give a single fuck between them so I sure as hell am not gonna do it right now

Agreed

Despite how shite we are to watch these days I went onto the ticket exchange to have a look and maybe get a couple of tickets but promptly closed the window when I saw that was the cheapest price

I think it's a struggle to justify paying that for Southampton at home when the team is actually playing like they give a single fuck between them so I sure as hell am not gonna do it right now
It is. And that 'find me a ticket' function is shit/ broken. So you have to spend hours clicking on every tiny circle, to find most are £365 or something else ridiculous.

I think we win this convincingly , Kane will get a hat trick and sissoko will finally get his goal! If I’m wrong though and we lose I’m gonna melt like a fucking choc Ice in the sun! :pochserious2:

Da fuck are you on about now Woolwich?!! Why would i listen to Tony Cascafuckinrino?! He's Chav scum, like your gooner scum. Spunkbubble.

Spelling and grammar clearly gone to pot since your last linguistic guttersnipe. You will be the first and likely only [on ignore prick] on my books.

Spelling and grammar clearly gone to pot since your last linguistic guttersnipe. You will be the first and likely only [on ignore prick] on my books.
Dennis....why are you always so angry? We're all in this together. Have you any idea what damage that much anger is doing to you? BP goes up. Internal organs all get a pounding. Neurotransmitters are going crazy. Don't do it to yourself, my friend. I don't want to see you professionally.

Dennis....why are you always so angry? We're all in this together. Have you any idea what damage that much anger is doing to you? BP goes up. Internal organs all get a pounding. Neurotransmitters are going crazy. Don't do it to yourself, my friend. I don't want to see you professionally.
You should refer him to Zest, then.

Back
Top Bottom