Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...I prefer it when we lose, then at least there's good reason for EVERYONE to be angry at EVERYONE else!!

Samuel, don't let Oz get to you... (is dingo boy racist? I dunno, but if you were provoked, then you certainly bit back.)
...and Oz Hotpur... don't wind Sammy up.

There, done. Lock the thread... who's up for the next game??
:sandroscream:

Why is it, no matter what time of day. What thread. Whatever the last weeks result for the boys. You come on here and it's just fucking hand bags at dawn?

#oneclub

Shameful. And very fucking sad boys.

:avbnaa:

POOP ON A POPSICLE DEFOE!!!

animated-rampage.gif

For all of the meltdown that happened when the team selection came out that was a very good performance. Both Walker and Capoue were excellent imo.

My comment was based on your totally "way off the mark" assessment of who I am and what I stand for.
What you are is unknown to me since you are another of the faceless wonders who have lots to say but never seem to reveal themselves. So therefore I judge you on your internet persona. That persona is much to be desired, and if this quoted post is anything to go by you would have us believe it is a reflection of your true self.
It was also designed to get you to renege on your comment not to discuss anything with me.
So it looks like I got that right.
So you designed a post to troll? The only things you got right were @ PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur 's assertion that you were a troll and that you are happy to use personal insults (such as calling into question my professional competence and repeatedly accusing me of being childish). Still, thanks for confirming that you are a troll.
The dislike button thing - do you think your behaviour is mature and adds to the quality of any discussion?
As I have already indicated, you aren't capable of discussion. You are only capable of advancing your opinion onto others. Unless you can advance evidence to demonstrate that the dislike feature was programmed into this board's software for children then I am quite happy to use it as a way of indicating my opinion of your behaviour without having to converse with you, which you have proven to be a pointless exercise.

I'm not going to bother responding to it,
Save that you are, over and over. You betray that fact that not always being right is an uncomfortable notion for you.

if you or anyone else wants to play that game, then its your issue not mine - I will still sleep well at night, my salary will remain solid, my wife will still be as lovely to me and I will still get all of the joy from my family that I always do.
Yet you are insecure enough to feel the need to prove yourself to strangers on the internet with laughable chest beating garbage like this....

Sadly though, the gloss of being a Spurs supporter will be tainted by one small amount more, knowing that another person - capable of such a childish spiteful and generally meaning less act, also supports the same club.
I am not more or less childish that you have proved you can be. Only your own high opinion of yourself suggests otherwise, well either that or deliberate trolling.
A bit like seeing someone arrested for violence being described as a spurs supporter - it just makes your heart sink, doesn't change your life a jot, but you just think, "what a shame."
Didn't you just give a big speech about judging people that you don't really know? Double standards indeed. :harrylol:
I have no issue with anyone disagreeing with my opinions
No you don't. Your issue is dismissing all disagreements as invalid.
- but hitting dislike hardly gives me any reason to understand why I might be wrong, other than to see that its you - and to think - oh yes, its what he does.
I have already indicated why I do not wish to have lengthy debates with you. A bigger man might just quietly contemplate what is is about his own behaviour that is turning people away from him. However you, because of your own arrogance, don't care about that do you? It's all on the other person because nothing you ever say is questionable. A classic narcissist.

Say why and I'll discuss it civilly and politely, if you have nothing to say, then say nothing.
No you won't. As you have proved many times on this board, and also in PMs to me, you aren't capable of discussion. You're only interesting is telling people why you are always right and they are wrong. I have no interest in wasting my time on such individuals.

Feel free to respond to this post, but this is my final comment to you for the time being,

My comment was based on your totally "way off the mark" assessment of who I am and what I stand for.
It was also designed to get you to renege on your comment not to discuss anything with me.
So it looks like I got that right.
The dislike button thing - do you think your behaviour is mature and adds to the quality of any discussion? I'm not going to bother responding to it, if you or anyone else wants to play that game, then its your issue not mine - I will still sleep well at night, my salary will remain solid, my wife will still be as lovely to me and I will still get all of the joy from my family that I always do. Sadly though, the gloss of being a Spurs supporter will be tainted by one small amount more, knowing that another person - capable of such a childish spiteful and generally meaning less act, also supports the same club. A bit like seeing someone arrested for violence being described as a spurs supporter - it just makes your heart sink, doesn't change your life a jot, but you just think, "what a shame."
I have no issue with anyone disagreeing with my opinions - but hitting dislike hardly gives me any reason to understand why I might be wrong, other than to see that its you - and to think - oh yes, its what he does. If I'm wrong, Say why and I'll discuss it civilly and politely, if you have nothing to say, then say nothing.
Fuck me is he finished ,somebody cut me down whata boring twat:windy:

Naughton. I know he isnt great, but I know he will do a job and has the experience of this level.

Fryers is a comlpete shot in the dark, based on less than impressive games played at half the pace. He simply isnt ready.

Back
Top Bottom