Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smoked salmon and white and blue
If you have something to say, then say it
All this disliking is pretty spineless. I'm disagreeing to what the guy has posted and have justified why.

this isn't court mick, this is the internet

and how the fuck have we not scored a 3rd, unbelievable amount of missed sitters

all over thank fuck

only complaint from this game - defoe could've easily scored a hatrick and paulinho could've scored more

we can only get better - COYS

Smoked salmon and white and blue
My past PM exchange with you taught me all needed to know about you. You are arrogant and self-interested. You start having a go at others because you think you are the one true voice then I will register my dislike in the only way available. I have no desire to converse with you as experience has taught me that the only opinion you care about is your own. You are an embarrassment to your alleged age.

Back
Top Bottom