Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 away wins in a week
obama-not-bad-l.png

...so am I right in thinking that we're in a win-win situation watching Arse-Everton tomorrow...?
Whoever wins, does us a favour!
Ah, THAT'S what playing (and winning) on Saturday does for you... i'd almost forgotten the feeling!

For all of the meltdown that happened when the team selection came out that was a very good performance. Both Walker and Capoue were excellent imo.

I was wrong before too - Paulinho and Dembele showed first signs today they can both play in the Centre Mid too, for 30 mins in particular they controlled the game

Sandro probably wins the 'Worst first touch ever in a game of football' award for his beautiful bicep clearance:sandroscream:
That is a great result though, could of had more. Doesn't bother me if we are winning though:freundgoal:
Walker is different class, Lennon is bang in form, even fucking Naughton didn't look lost at sea, credit to Chadli and Holtby's movement for that:chadliblow:
COYS:avbdamn:

Back
Top Bottom