Tottenham Hotspur v. Swansea (H) - The Wayne Routledge Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At this point last year we had 1 point from 2 games, needed a CAM, Striker, CM. Had Kaboul, Parker (our previous year's club player of the year), and BAE (leaving no fit LB) all down with long term injury. Plus, Livermore was starting. We ended the transfer window with Dembele, Dempsey, and Ade.

Puts in perspective how far we've come. I'd urge everyone to remember that.

First game at the lane for me. Been to a few games with my dad in the Netherlands when I was younger. (NEC and PSV I believe, both 2008, Europa League?)

Seriously, can't wait :love:

Still no goals from open play...
Hasn't been for a lack of opportunities...

Creating a ton of chances, have just been unlucky so far.

Not worried. With our midfield I think we're going to bully Woolwich next week.

edit: fuck, our midfield has me all hot and bothered. Paulinho has some goals in him, for sure.

Might lack a little spark but at least with this team as opposed to last season's it's about working the ball into goal scoring chances rather than endless pump them in from 20-30 yards for 90 minutes. Also love how even without a creative spark we have an abundance of ball playing midfielders that have industry by the bucket load to go with their skills

Totally agree. Just got back from the game, and apart from the pub before hand the day was like watching paint dry. With risk of another sin binning, I feel the Portuguese idiot has lost the plot. We do nothing to feed the striker, and to be honest I can see that lot up the road giving us another stuffing next week.

AVB OUT
neggedgif14757985.gif

Totally agree. Just got back from the game, and apart from the pub before hand the day was like watching paint dry. With risk of another sin binning, I feel the Portuguese idiot has lost the plot. We do nothing to feed the striker, and to be honest I can see that lot up the road giving us another stuffing next week.

AVB OUT
grumpy-cat-part1-2-12-092020192.png

I'm.... fuck it I'm going to go eat

Back
Top Bottom