Tottenham Hotspur v. Swansea (H) - The Wayne Routledge Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's shocking that Dembele is the worst Midfielder playing for us currently. Capoue and Paulinho are the two best players on the pitch. Rose/Walker are looking very good attacking. Chaldi/Townsend looking good, i'd like to see a bit more cutting in to look for a shot. Dawson is playing extremely well also.

Whets the appetite to think soon if Demeble isnt doing the business Holtby could come in and make a change

Think Chadli is doing just fine. Soldado if anyone needs to get involved.

Soldado isnt that player, never has been. He needs service - then he is involved and his superior movement helps make it happen. Dont get the ball anywhere near him? He isnt doing anything but frankly I dont want him doing a Keane and dropping back to find the ball.

Chadli has done near fuck all, but has shown glimpses, those glimpses need to come more consistently. He is a new player so Im not slagging him, just pointing out its what I want to see from him.

Not getting the 'lack of creativity' argument, we've had an abundance of chances. Some denied from poor finishing, others by some great saves from Vorm.

If we continue like that in the second half, it's coming.

I'll be honest Soldado does look slightly isolated at times, think he would really feed off a partner right now, but who to take off?

We really need to go two up top imo, give Swansea something extra to think about (mark) thus giving Soldado space to pull into etc.. Meh what the fuck do I know? I'm sure AVB has it all sorted.

Soldado isnt that player, never has been. He needs service - then he is involved and his superior movement helps make it happen. Dont get the ball anywhere near him? He isnt doing anything but frankly I dont want him doing a Keane and dropping back to find the ball.

Chadli has done near fuck all, but has shown glimpses, those glimpses need to come more consistently. He is a new player so Im not slagging him, just pointing out its what I want to see from him.
ok

Back
Top Bottom